Recent content by boomboom32

1. boomboom32

need a team

anyone need an OF in the rancho/fontana area?
  2. boomboom32

Looking to get on a team

lancaster or palmdale california
  3. boomboom32

Looking for team

Hello, Im looking for a team in the lancaster/Palmdale ca area. Mens or coed i don't care. i just want to start playing ball again. Im an outfielder mostly but i can play some second base. Please PM me if you have any openings Jimmy
  4. boomboom32

Looking to get on a team

hello, I'm looking to get on a mens or coed team in lancaster or palmdale area. I haven't played since last summer. Im an outfielder mostly, but i can play some second base. I can hold my own in the outfield and i just generally like to play ball. PM me if anyone is looking please Jimmy
  5. boomboom32

Post Pix of Your Mizuno Gloves!

Jealous I love these mod traps but I really wish they would dye the whole lace, like your burgandy 55 laces. I dont like seeeing that grey/white color on the side of the laces. Thats the reason I relaced my gge70vbk. Other than that these are sick.
  6. boomboom32

Post Pix of Your Mizuno Gloves!

I love these mod traps but I really wish they would dye the whole lace, like your burgandy 55 laces. I dont like seeeing that grey/white color on the side of the laces. Thats the reason I relaced my gge70vbk. Other than that these are sick.[/QUO I want that orange one in rht soooooo bad!!!
  7. boomboom32

Vinci Hoodies

im totally interested!
  8. boomboom32

Need help from you Vinci boys

talk to steve. he can hook you up
  9. boomboom32

Turning my arm into a cannon.

ichiro would hurl car tires and hit whiffle ball with a heavy shovel as a kid. that developed his hips and wrist which gave him more power. his daily training routine included fielding 50 infield balls, 50 outfield balls and hitting 500 balls. Obviously this helped because as we all know...
  10. boomboom32

Your Most Embarrassing Moment in SB?

i ran into the fence running back on a hard hit home run... popped my hat right off my head. my team laughed at me, the other team did and teams waiting to play did. pretty embarrassing.
  11. boomboom32

Turning my arm into a cannon.

over the top kid
  12. boomboom32

White Leather Custom Gloves Now Available

a white bmb-l with white back and black palm and black laces? yes please!!!
  13. boomboom32

Legend reissue

^^^^^^^ now you're talking, mutha****in silly stick!
  14. boomboom32

Official 2012 Result of Your Last AB

hit a dribbler....they never expected it
  15. boomboom32

For Sale 4 Vinci BMB's and a JD-73

woo wee, those sure are some purdy gloves!