1. brandon0523

St Louis USSSA Players/Team

I'd come down and play
  2. brandon0523

Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

Well I guess this will be the way to tell if she is lying to me lol
  3. brandon0523

Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

You guys ever need anyone I'm just south by Kankakee and will travel anywhere.. Luckily my wife likes to watch me play..
  4. brandon0523

Metal bats......A thing of the past?

I still swing my 30 oz green est and I have the newer est 375 . I think they do just fine and it sure does save my other bats from breaking in the cold weather.. Plus it feels cooler to hit one out with an old metal bat when people are talking poop about what bats people use..
  5. brandon0523

looking to play in northern Indiana

Moving to the northern Indiana area looking to play league tourney or what ever my wife will play too if needed for coed..
  6. brandon0523

New Team SW MI.

Billy I am in
  7. brandon0523

Need an OF March 14th Cincinnati

I'll play waleed
  8. brandon0523

looking to play in the midwest/illinois

Yes that's what I play in indiana
  9. brandon0523

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

reebok barrage utrip and 2014 demarini aftermath for asa.. but i believe it really depends on the player.. just like a super fast motorcycle or car... any idiot can try and drive it but if they dont know what they are doing my 6 year old will beat them in her barbi jeep..
  10. brandon0523

Need an OF March 14th Cincinnati

you find one yet??
  11. brandon0523

looking to play in the midwest/illinois

travel to any area around the midwest.. will play league anywhere around chicago land.. depending on the level is depending on position.. i have played short and third for utrip d/c and first and second and catcher for b and open..
  12. brandon0523

Chicagoland Looking for some playing time

Your avi should be of penn state not nd
  13. brandon0523

best pants for a fatass?...

im with ya bro.. what I have found and a lot of the guys on my team have followed.. nike workout pants or any I guess.... get a good pair though.. they are straight legged.. come in many colors to match jerseys.. they breath better and actually hold up better when slidding.. most have stripes...
  14. brandon0523

Aug 3rd Outlaw Tourney in Rantoul, IL

3 cash tourneys on the same day with in 50 miles of each other.. not gonna make for a great turn out,.. good but not great..
  15. brandon0523

scmaf ruling

what sanction