Recent content by Brasco

1. B

CF8 30" -11

LTB . HIT ME WITH PICS AND PRICE PLEASE.
  2. B

ISO 28/17 or 28/16 fastpitch bat

I have a 28in-11 cf7
  3. B

LTB 28/17 fastpitch

I have a CF 9 and a CF7 both 28 inch 17 Oz
  4. B

Price Check og BLACK AND GREEN EASTON

message sent
  5. B

little over a year its went down that much ? guess due to new stamp . Understandable . BTW dirty 30 kick back with all as stated earlier ****. One guys post doesn't make it so now that's there is 2 people say it, little more believable. You clearly quoted my post where I said that has gone...
  6. B

Bubaloo, well said .
  7. B

noffsinger that's the one thank you . Says 200-230 . I would assume that has gone down. Gonna ask 160 or trades .
  8. B

I thought the serial number on the bottom of the knob designated original.
  9. B

Bravesox don't know it by heart wanna scx ? They used to have pics of bats with prices and model # guess they took it off . it was helpful for guys like me .
  10. B

noffsinger ,new to people going on a thread and not helping. cracking jokes is fine, but going on a thread just to talk **** . They're enough comedians in the world without these lames trying to be funny. Any how thanks for the heads up . Bat is mint . does that need a pic? used to be...
  11. B

WTF is the problem ? here . Havent been on here for a while and have a legit question and this is how people respond . Post to help a board brother or stay off my post.
  12. B

27OZ. with serial number on the bottom mint condition
  13. B

Buyer Beware Brasco

I never agreed to sending extra 10$ . i did a favor for a buddy it backfired . Camo got his money back the bat did make it to florida for major worlds . Ended being to far for camo to drive . All and all with out going into all the details Camo can paint any picture he wants . By the way Camo...
  14. B

For Sale Phoenix 33/25

190 sales price drop
  15. B

For Sale Phoenix 33/25

Bump for price drop , no worries storm....................200