BRB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The problem with Eastons is that they are very durable, they normally last longer than the warranty. Besides I have 2 17BH's that I need to swing.
    In the Easton selling forum there is a guy trying to sale a 100H 28oz for $190. You might want to check that out.
    Thanks for the heads up. Have you pulled the comparisons on the 17Bh and 100H? I looked at that before I got my 100H and almost everyone said that the 17Bh needs 500-750 swings before it can even be in the same league with a 100H @ 50 swings. I think I would rather pay the extra 100-110 dollars for a bat that is hot @ 50, and getting hotter every swing afterward.
    We are probably going to play 3 games Tuesday, so we would need to win 2 of those to play Thursday. We beat Publix last time 22-1, and lost to Memphis 9-7, close game, and it is Wood Bat league anything can happen.
    Bobby, the tournament starts Tuesday, can you make it? 6:30 we play Publix. Win and we play at 7:30 Memphis. If we lose that one we play at 8:30.
    Bobby, did you see that the schedule had changed? We play 1 game Thursday @ 7:30-Swamp Donkeys. We play double headers the rest of the season until the last night, we play a triple header.
    Yay I got one right. Guy on EBay has one in pristine condition but he wants $476 dollars for it, marked down from 500 and something.
    Bobby that Synergy + I was swinging the other night was an SCX 23? Just making sure trying to get me another one.
    It was for a friend.he got took at c&m for 300the bucks on the orange reveal they had.I told him to take it back he could get something better and cheaper!
    Bobby what is an SCX3? I wish these Easton nerds would just say Flex or Extended or Stealth instead of SCX 3. The only 2 Eastons worth remembering are the 15 and 17 BH. Just kidding.
    I got mine on the bay. They generally go for around $140-$170 NIW with receipt.
    I don't think SBF will let the link work but some company is CLOSEing, they want to sale OUT their inventory. They mostly have BATS. Not really closing just making a point. $130 for SRV 3's
    Bobby did you see this? http://www.******************/easton-synergy-speed-bh-slowpitch-bat-2010---srv3-demo.html
    How did you hit this weekend? See if you were on the Dothan Softball Board you would have been asked to work this weekend. Not that I saw any other board member working except Derrick and I, but they may have come in later. JMac was supposed to meet me at the Gym today but slept in and didn't make it.
    Yes we are still in it. I just thought about lunch today that Tony Hill hit one to center field and I forgot about it. I told JMac we only hit them in Left to Left Center so we only looked there then I remembered that one later. Anyway I found 3 of them over that little bike road back there and a biker almost hit me going for 1. Amazingly we are still in it, because us and Patients first almost had a little scuffle, Adam hit Paul Wall last night, then they had a kid mouthing off to Michael Martin. The next guy hit it to Michael and this 150 lb straping stud tried to lower his shoulder and hit Michael. If I had been just watching the game it would have been comical, but it set Michael off even though there was no way that guy could hurt Michael. Dewight was one of them running his big yap and Jeff had to call both coaches over to have a chat. Brackin acted as coach and went over and then came back and told everyone to calm down.
    Oh yeah JMac and I got up at 6 this morining and went to the field and found a dozen balls we hit over last night.
    Bobby, I got Dewight back for y'all last night. I hit a scud to third that he caught with his ankle, the ball hit off his ankle so far that I was safe at first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…