Recent content by brennen15

1. brennen15

Relacing, what color?

Just relaced this one in grey, looks good
  2. brennen15

My custom HOH

Ya I originally wanted split but I'm glad they didn't have the option and forced me to get rolled. I like it better
  3. brennen15

My custom HOH

Will do!
  4. brennen15

My custom HOH

I haven't been on here the last 8 months, need to update y'all on my leather. Just gonna drop this one here for now. Custom 504 all tan. Did not get the option for split welting, the rolled tan has really grown on me though. Didn't complain at the time because it was FREE! Won it courtesy...
  5. brennen15

Rawlings HOH PRO12TC or PRO12TCB

I have wanted to get the new DM run to go along with this
  6. brennen15

What year is this Rawlings

Ya I need to get an updated pic posted, I haven't been on here much the last 8 months. Finally got my degree finished and new baby is a few months old. I'll round them all up in the next week or so and get a group shot
  7. brennen15

For the palm being so nasty the inside is extremely clean. Dude must have cleaned his hands every inning lol
  8. brennen15

Ya my next step is a good cleaning and re lace, now that I have more time. Picked it up at a play it again for a decent price. I wish I could say it's a pros autograph but I highly doubt it haha!
  9. brennen15

3 dot. I figured either 93 or 98. What do y'all think?
  10. brennen15

Glove Oil Removal

I got an Easton Pro that was over oiled like no other, i used very damp rags and soaked it and lightly scrubbed and after 3 times of doing this and letting it dry it took a good amount of the oil out. Light layer of pro stock after and she felt good again
  11. brennen15

Glove Adhesive

he has waited 5 years to say that!
  12. brennen15

HOH Palm Liner

I have a PP catchers mitt with the deer skin and I think it's the greatest lining ever compared to deer tanned and Pittards
  13. brennen15

Can someone compare a 1799 to a 303?

I personally like the 303 pattern better than the 1799
  14. brennen15

How many?

Damn I just realized I'm up to 16
  15. brennen15

For Sale Stadiums

Black and Neon sold