Recent content by brewcitydude25

1. brewcitydude25

Dc41 asa

Marking for later. No demos out yet?
  2. brewcitydude25

Price Check 15' usa am

$150-160. Prices are starting to come down on these finally but will go back up next Summer.
  3. brewcitydude25

LTB 26 oz USA Aftermath / BB Aftermath

Looking for a 26 oz USA Aftermath or 26 oz BB Aftermath. I have a NIW 26 oz. OG ASP100 as well as cash to add to a deal to make it right. Let me know what you got.
  4. brewcitydude25

Random Freak 98 Question for those that remember

I had 8 of them, all 27 oz, and I'd say midload if I had to pick. One of the greatest bats of all time!
  5. brewcitydude25

Where do you practice?

I can think of at least 8 fields within a 15 min drive that have 300 ft fences that are open most of the time. It's hard now with youth teams practicing but after July those are done.
  6. brewcitydude25

What's your favorite bat from each top manufacturer?

Worth- og May98 Easton- tie between the og Flex/Extended Slugger- sb73v Voltage Miken- Recoil Max Combat- Lady Virus Demarini- Green Mercy
  7. brewcitydude25

Milw. Co. still finds ways to screw it up!

WOOD BAT CLASSIC (July 8 - July 11, 2015) MEN'S WOOD BAT: $125.00/Team (max Roster:15 players) 16 team souble elimination open to all registered Milwaukee County League Teams Random seeding Bats provided by Milwaukee County - No personal bats allowed 2 umpires provided for every game (except...
  8. brewcitydude25

FWIW, as a bar owner, my two county teams would have gone back to Wilson but are notw not playing at all on those nights and from talking to other people have yet to hear of a Wilson team moving to play at West Milwaukee. Good job Alyssa!
  9. brewcitydude25

Hello Managers! We have received feedback from a number of people regarding the changes to the tournament structure this year. Below is some information that will hopefully answer some of the questions that you have regarding the change. Question 1: What's the deal with the playoff format...
  10. brewcitydude25

VIDEO REVIEW: 2016 Miken Freak Black ASA SWING BOSS

I've watched some of your vids and you can definitely swing it. With that said, everyone on SBF hits .700. How does the ASA Freak Black compare to the DNA? What are your leaders for 2015 ASA gamers? Looking forward to your Easton reviews cuz it seems you are unbiased to any one manufacturer.
  11. brewcitydude25

You also forgot to add that County is doing away with playoffs. Apparently Alyssa's reasoning was that getting away from guys with lots of bats and roller bags would up the interest in the area.
  12. brewcitydude25

Best 52/300 ball for under...?

+1 for the Dudley ZN Hycon 52/300. Best 52 I have hit to date.
  13. brewcitydude25

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Comatose got 1st place money after beating Spiderz. Snarley's beat them in the winners final and went home with 2nd place money. Spiderz took 3rd.
  14. brewcitydude25

For Sale 27 oz 2014 B2 and 27.5 oz LV2

No trades right now, just looking to sell
  15. brewcitydude25

For Sale 27 oz 2014 B2 and 27.5 oz LV2

2014 27 oz B2... bat has 50 hits, no rattle, a couple lines of traditional webbing, endcap tight, original grip still on it... just don't have the time to break it in. Weighs 26.6 oz on postal scale with og grip on it. $125 2014 27.5 oz LV2... 50-100 hits, no rattle, very few lines of...