Recent content by Bulldogg

1. Bulldogg

Just heard no more double points for playing up?

Thanks, just one Trust team this year. They should be pretty legit team in D this year.. We don't get many 8am games, most of our tournaments start at 9am, so a bye would give us a 10:10 start time, its definitely nice to have that 1 hour extra, but I still believe points are really over...
  2. Bulldogg

Yeah they definitely didn't talk themselves up, we just got to see them here at E North and when the bracket came out and we were the #1 seed after winning Florida Worlds the week before, I guess it got some people here talking about them more than they should of.. My opinions on the point...
  3. Bulldogg

well when you come into a world tournament ranked as the #1 seed you tend to get hyped by that alone.. Plus it really did put a bulls eye on their back for teams who check the rankings prior to a tournament like that. IDK why exactly we aren't allowed to, we use to be allowed but things have...
  4. Bulldogg

C.L.I. softball

Well I know the price is why some teams are backing away from it, personally i think the price is fair. But it sounds like a lot of teams think that that is too much money to spend on a 4 team tournament.. What dates are still open??
  5. Bulldogg

C.L.I. softball

It looks sweet from the videos.. All I hear over on this end is how the tournaments are filling up real fast.. What dates are their openings for tournaments.. I am going to come out on the 28th to check out the dome during that tournament that night..
  6. Bulldogg

C.L.I. softball

Still need to hit the east side/Liberty crowd yet.. I think adding the tournaments was a huge step in the right direction for getting us east siders out to that dome to play in those tournaments.. Most of us here don't really take dome league to serious, its more for some swings and hanging out...
  7. Bulldogg

Stevie I think you got this totally wrong here.. When at the manager's meeting Tony said that D/E NIT and C/D NIT still get the same double points, it is just those crap qualifiers that are D/E or C/D where you have one D or C team and have teams chasing the points when there is only 6 teams in...
  8. Bulldogg

E Worlds Bracket

We will be playing D next year and everyone will still be crying how we are sandbaggers.. TRUST me! ;)
  9. Bulldogg

E Worlds Bracket

Stalling come on now! I thought we were past this after we talked at WSL Midwest Worlds.. We will be in D next year with some great pick ups as usual, then the goal is to be playing C conference the next year with the core of guys we built this with.. Great run by you and Infamous.. See ya in D...
  10. Bulldogg

Check in for Mobile care Ems/ Elite

Thanks for the info..
  11. Bulldogg

Check in for Mobile care Ems/ Elite

Do any of you guys know when the next E or D/E tournament in Sylvania is? Thanks
  12. Bulldogg

Sat june 25th e mega berth (cant miss for e teams)

Is this a one day tournament?
  13. Bulldogg

U-Trip Bash in Cincy

Yes it is true. Tony was shocked as any that we were kicked out and that Bill Chard said that himself and Mark talked to Tony and Tony gave the okay to kick us out. We dropped Derek off our roster and if anyone knows Derek, he is a coach and a good guy to have around. He will still be on our...
  14. Bulldogg

U-Trip Bash in Cincy

Our director told us today that he was never contacted by Bill Chard or Mark Linneham on Sunday, which is exactly what is opposite of what Bill Chard told us. We have to drop one of our coachces who coached for two month in D last year and we are fine. It has been done already. We are a...
  15. Bulldogg

U-Trip Bash in Cincy

I am the coach of Trust Sports/Wicked Sports..