BWS_Mansfield
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gimme your email address again and I will scan it and email it to you. I think I found it but forgot who needed it...I suck. sorry man.
    Will,

hey I had to return my bat and they gave me a NR instead of a full warranty. Any luck finding the receipt? thanks
    Steve, I will need to try to dig it up. They still owe me like 3 pull overs and I have moved so I am really needing to get this crap figured out. If I can locate it I will scan it and email the jpg to you.

Will
    Will - thanks for getting back to me. They gave me a new bat but this one is not under warranty - it says no return. Can you email or scan the receipt and send it to me??? I'd appreciate it. Jennifer from Combat wrote a note on mine stating they they need the "paper work" filed at Combat for the warranty to be valid. She said they are losing track of this stuff with all the buyin activity. Here is my email [email protected] and here is my addy - sorry bout all this. steve shepanski - 5 rex lane - spencerport, NY 14559
    Contact frankie at combat, tell him you were part of the texas Sawx buy-in. I am travelling but when I get home I can see if I can find the receipt and scan it for you if he requires it.

Will Smith
    [email protected]
    Bro - need your name again have to return my plague paint is falling off like crazy - thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…