Recent content by CajunDude

1. C

What is the best glove size for a slowpitch SS?

FYI, posted later.........
  2. C

HomeRun Derby

The few that I've been in have been X number of swings and X number of pitches. For example, one was 10 swings but you were limited to 15 pitches so you aren't standing there for an hour trying to get 10 perfect pitches. Then, you're only working with the actual number hit out and not...
  3. C

Yeah, that's it. I'm sure you're an A ball player right? But hey, just resort to crude insults like every other internet hero who does that. Enjoy your "stud" life you've created in your mind for yourself.
  4. C

Don't worry, it was just facts - something I'm sure you're not real familiar with. It would just cloud your superiority thoughts I'm sure.
  5. C

Yep, no surprise there.
  6. C

Again, not mad. No reason to be. This is a softball website with a bunch of guys I don't know talking about - SOFTBALL. Not really much there to get "mad" about. So, no, not mad. And, you're right, I did quote you right away but only because I didn't agree with your assessment that "the...
  7. C

Nope, not mad bro, just wondering why you singled out my response and made it personal. And, I've never blamed my glove for anything my friend. Unless the lacing broke, which has happened, anything I've missed has been my fault. You don't know me from the man on the moon buddy, not sure why...
  8. C

So, first and foremost, I haven't tried to tell you any "old baseball hero stories" dude so check yourself. I've played SS from C down so I've had shots hit at me my friend. Point 2 - I never said anything about an 11.5" glove did I? Show me where I did - yep, that's what I thought, never...
  9. C

Come on man, do you even play the IF? I never said you wouldn't be able to find the ball in the pocket but, if there's less glove to worry about, it makes it easier. It's not like I have to go rummaging around in my glove to get the ball. I've used a larger glove in the IF and to me, the...
  10. C

Totally disagree here. It's not just about trying to turn a double play but being able to get the ball out of the pocket quickly on just about every time you touch it. Cut off throws, ground balls, etc..... An extra inch or two isn't going to really help you reach ground balls that you...
  11. C

I use a 12.5" Nokona on the IF and it's perfect. I think anything larger may be too much.
  12. C

Official 2017 Last AB Thread

Sharp one hopper right to 2nd - out at first.
  13. C

What's most comfortable turf?

New Balance 3000V3's ....
  14. C

Taking a walk

In the situation described, take the walk, league or tourney. I have always been one to take a strike before I swing the bat. And, I've found that when I don't take a strike first, I usually make more outs. I know, I know, that's totally a mental thing, I get it but that's the way it is...