Recent content by cali3

1. C

LTB .52/300 Softballs

Still looking for evil, x rock, tattoo for now.
  2. C

LTB .52/300 Softballs

Looking to buy a dozen or two, used 52/300 softballs. Evil Tattoo X-rock Preferred
  3. C

LTB Monsta

Looking to buy Monsta torch or fallout 26oz. Preferred.
  4. C

For Sale 12” USSSA Classic M ZN’s

Got 10 Dudley ZN Classic M’s for sale. 1 hit on these/no markings. $65 shipped/paid as friends
  5. C

2021 ASA Krecher Thoughts

Nice review. Good to know a rep. Never pay retail asking price. Lowest I’ve seen is $215-$220.
  6. C

Easton Tournament Elite Slowpitch 14”

Pitcher looking for a new glove. Currently use a 14” Gold Glove Elite. Wondering if anyone has used the Easton Elite slowpitch and if it plays heavy or light?
  7. C

Plate and Mat?

Correct, varies by league or sanction or association.
  8. C

LTB 2018 Easton Helmer Border Battle

Looking to buy a 2018 Easton Helmer Border Battle. 26.5oz. preferred.
  9. C

What are the best Usssa balls?

I never received the special blend asa balls to test out that you said you’d get out to me, a while ago. I will buy 2 dozen of them, if you can direct me to the right place/person and for a good price. ;):eek:
  10. C

What are the best Usssa balls?

Taking out Evil’s/Trump and ZN Classic M’s, and creating a top 5, my take... Top tier: Worth Super Gold Dot Tattoo Composite cover Middle Tier: Decker Shark Composite cover Low tier: Dudley SY Baden Fire Any ball with plastic feeling/synthetic cover.
  11. C

LTB 26.5 2020 Resmondo

Ltb 2020 Easton Resmondo USSSA 26.5 Lmk
  12. C

LTB Rawlings PRO1000-6JBPRO

Looking to buy Rawlings PRO1000-6JBPRO Preferably NWT. Will consider used one, if anyone has one they’re willing to part with, lmk.
  13. C

For Sale Unique Wilson Opportunity - Let's Gooooo

Yeah, same here. I’ll likely do a Rawlings custom.
  14. C

For Sale Unique Wilson Opportunity - Let's Gooooo

Damn, that sucks.