Recent content by CapnBooBox

1. CapnBooBox

SOLD SBF Rawlings Pro-207-TI RHT

SOLD NWT SBF issued Pro-207-TI. Is brand new in perfect condition. $250 shipped to lower 48. Not looking for a trade. This glove is spectacular, the timberglaze leather is amazing. Just cleaning out the collection a little, not opposed to keeping it though. Comment and message, please.
  2. CapnBooBox

For Sale Capnboobox Quitting Sale

Price drop on the 1780 to $340. Otherwise, it's off to eBay.
  3. CapnBooBox

Only the PI 1780 left. I've had a few questions on this as it seems most people aren't familiar with it. It's essentially a 1781 with an H web. I only know of three of them. It's the precursor to the TF21.
  4. CapnBooBox

Wilson PI 1871s, Nike Sha/Do Elite J 1489s, Nike PI MVP Select Kemp, Mizuno GMP7 Gen 2, Mizuno 2GW-17850 OT
  5. CapnBooBox

SP125 and GMP700 are gone. A number of people interested in the DCT and 1780, but no hard offers.
  6. CapnBooBox

Bump. Everything is OBO
  7. CapnBooBox

GMP700AXO
  8. CapnBooBox

Selling four gloves. Quitting glove collecting, only keeping my grail gloves. Just don't have the interest I used to. All prices are OBO and include shipping, buyer will cover PayPal fees. Gloves are: Wilson Pro Issue 1780 This glove is not new, but is near mint. I have never used it since I...
  9. CapnBooBox

For Sale Mizuno GMP700

For what it's worth, this looks like it's the AXO model which is a little more softball friendly, IMO. Great glove.
  10. CapnBooBox

For Sale SOLD Custom Rawlings Pro Preferred 504-6

It is! I'll throw one price drop on to $310, after that it's going back on the shelf.
  11. CapnBooBox

Sunday bump. I've gotten a ton of messages on how great this is, but no close offers.
  12. CapnBooBox

Yessir, camel welting
  13. CapnBooBox

Custom Pro Preferred that I picked up on here from Chad. Absolutely gorgeous glove with leather like butter. Have a couple new ones coming in and have to clear room to appease the wife. Glove is 100% new and unused and comes with glove bag. Price is $310 shipped, buyer covers PayPal fees. Not...