Recent content by Captain10

1. Captain10

For Sale Rawlings NP7 Horween - sold

Thought I was going to be the only one to ask this lol. Great glove btw. I been gaming mine the last two seasons
  2. Captain10

What would be your perfect grail glove?

I think you described it perfectly. Longer fingers on the NP 7 which is great, and I was able to break mine in with more of a bowl shape than would by typical. Mine closes a little more thumb to middle while I prefer thumb to ring but the i-web broke in super deep for me so I was able to adjust...
  3. Captain10

LTB Combat Face Off

Bumping a year old thread but could definitely still use another. Sure its a long shot. Let me know if you have one.
  4. Captain10

What would be your perfect grail glove?

@ANNASDAD I was actually just able to get my hands on another PI ST 1781 thanks to a stand up member of the board. Which now makes (2) PI ST and (1) Black PI in my collection. I really want to game the new one to replace my old gamer but its so beautiful I dont know if I can lol. Truthfully, I...
  5. Captain10

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

I would agree with this. It feels good. PM me about the PI 1781 please... Finding one was hard enough. Didn't want to get greedy and get 2 and keep someone else from getting one lol. I've been debating a custom for oh I don't know, about 2 years now and still haven't pulled the trigger.
  6. Captain10

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

Finally got one of these! Showed up Friday and I only had a few minutes to take it out of the box and handle it but a couple things I noticed quickly: 1. 5 loop hand stall - I understand this has become standard and typically that 5 loop is huge for me. I even had an additional heel lace / hole...
  7. Captain10

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

I see a couple places in Canada are showing these in stock but anywhere stateside have them? I feel like if they did they would already be sold out anyway. Im dying to get my hands on 1 or 2
  8. Captain10

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

Will do! I been trying to check around every couple days to see if I see any pop up for sale. Makes sense. Sucks but it makes sense.
  9. Captain10

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

Am I missing info regarding the Wilson March 2021 GOTM? I saw the post on IG and now nothing? If SBF had some or was getting some, figured we'd have heard by no but I guess I could be wrong?
  10. Captain10

LTB Softball Pants (38 x 32) or possibly (40 x 32)

I have some 38 waist boombahs with standard inseam (believe theirs was 36) tucked away in my storage unit that I am moving out of in 2 weeks. I can see what I have and shoot you a message with some photos once I get them unpacked if you can wait that long.
  11. Captain10

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

I have bought and sold a lot of gloves but I dont know if I ever bought one BACK lol. Thats pretty cool though. I have had a couple I let go that I regret but could never track down again. I actually bought the horween 504 when they were released with the intention to game it. Posted in here...
  12. Captain10

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

I have the Horween 504 as well from last year and I think its about the same size as the NP-7. The 504 I got "used", meaning break in had started but its still stiff as hell. I wanted to wait until I got the NP-7 to decide which one to game and went with the NP-7 because I'm an i-web fanatic...
  13. Captain10

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

I ordered one at the time they were released and immediately started breaking it in. Took some time, but ended up gaming it about half of the year last year and love it. Mine also wanted to break in thumb to middle finger but I was able to get it to go thumb to ring (for the most part). I play...
  14. Captain10

Wilson Customs

I had one in my cart, paid for, with confirmation e-mail, only to get another e-mail from them stating they oversold their stock and I unfortunately didn't get one. They offered me another retail glove for the same price, only I think I was paying $279 or something like that. Wouldn't have been...