Carbone13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Come play in the Combatants West Coast Tourney 10-2-2010. See post in COMbat thread.
    hey that carlsbad drew kid is having a scrimmage game/tourney on the 13th. three games for sure for 8 bucks. it pays for balls pretty much. i think it would be fun. lets ask around and see what up. it is valentines day weekend.
    mainly at wells park in el cajon on monday and thursday. i also play on base in a lunchtime league.
    Sounds good, and i wasnt tryin to get all these dudes riled up so i tried to be subtle. I guess well find out about the east-west connection soon enough.
    I knew what you meant, lol. Ok, I need to get some sleep. What a great bunch of guys tho'. Maybe Boston and San Diego will be playing on the same team Saturday!
    Yeah, I saw that, cool team name! I haven't seen my team yet, have you? 5 teams left I think...
    absolutely, we were packed over the weekend and my stuff is already in her car. Cannot wait!
    A friend of mine is coming out with me and we're making a vaca out of it. We're def. checking out the 'show' Fri. night and prob. at least one cactus lg.game. We're there 'til Wed. Cannot wait, it's been a long winter!!
    what do you mean, when we're coming in? We're flying in Friday afternoon and plan on attending the draft Fri. night. I saw that you're driving in that day/night? Sounds like a great time just to watch the pro's put on a show!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…