Recent content by CAVETROLL7

1. CAVETROLL7

Rivers or Newton?

no matter how crappy my team is (and i know it is), i won my 1st round matchup. by .8 points. now onto the next round to face the #8 seed (#1 & #2 went down this weekend. i'm a 45 point favorite this week.
  2. CAVETROLL7

Rivers or Newton?

it's a really bad team, i know that. but i'm the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and the top scoring team, didn't make the playoffs. i'm gonna go with Rivers and see what happens.
  3. CAVETROLL7

Rivers or Newton?

nope. 14 teamer, just had a lot of injuries this year. got the 5 seed and i guy i usually beat. guess i'll have to see what happens. so, Rivers or Newton?
  4. CAVETROLL7

help me out/flex spot

i'd run with Randal. nothing happening with Nicks, Eli needs a 2nd target. he should have a good day.
  5. CAVETROLL7

Rivers or Newton?

ok, 1st round of playoffs and i'm the underdog (about 25 points). who do i run out there? QB: Rivers Newton WR: Durham Cooper Ginn Jr RB: Brown McCoy Reece TE: Graham Reed Miller
  6. CAVETROLL7

ASA Base Coach interference

ok, one i haven't seen before. Batter hits a foul ball next to the fence by 1st base. base coach moves toward the fence to get out of the way, gets in the way and gets called for interference, 3rd out. will the batter lead off the next inning? Ump had him lead off the next inning. Right...
  7. CAVETROLL7

GTG CAVETROLL7's GTG List

added hitBOMBS2 & chad76
  8. CAVETROLL7

For Sale 28 oz Sunday Swagger

bat is sold
  9. CAVETROLL7

sold pending payment
  10. CAVETROLL7

to the top