Recent content by CD#5

1. CD#5

Worth Liberty Advanced gloves question

Worth Liberty Advanced gloves are awesome! Yes leather in the finger stalls. Had to get an INF glove from the zon for this year. But my OF glove is broken in very well and I could see where it can start to get flimsy
  2. CD#5

How many of you remember your 1st

That is exactly what I remember from my 1st time. I swung, heard it hit the bat, felt nothing but watched the ball take off! It's a good feeling
  3. CD#5

breaking in a new glove

That! Bring a bucket as well to sit on
  4. CD#5

Top 3 favorite bats

1. Booger 2. The One 3. White Connell
  5. CD#5

Replacing original bat grips?

I put a huge taper on mine. A combo of tape and then a grande knobcuff. Then I take a roll of Easton's ultra thin leather grip and wrap the handle. I still have the feeling of a thin handle and pretty much once it's on it's done!
  6. CD#5

Swing away or return?

Ain't broke until she's in 2 pieces!
  7. CD#5

IF Gloves

11.5 Worth Liberty with a I web. Love that glove. Backup gloves are 2 11.5 Nike Gloves. 1st one is a Swingman with a I web and the 2nd one is a N1 with a mod trap
  8. CD#5

Removing/Replacing Bat Grip & Favorites

Acetone to take off the adhesive from the stock grip. Tape to the closest part of the knob of that bat, usually about 15 turns. El Grande knobcuff over that. Then 10-12 turns on top of the cuff to hold it in place. Then Easton Ultra Thin leather grip. Still gives me that thin handle I like with...
  9. CD#5

Grip n Rip over Knob cuff ???

I've tried to put a Tater grip over a knobcuff but the Tater grip I got was completely dry when I opened it up. I called them and they said they were going to send another one, and have not got it yet. That was almost a year ago. Kinda disappointed in them cuz I've used there grips on 3 other of...
  10. CD#5

Favorite way to tape your bat

OG grips removed. Tape about 15x as close to the butt of the bat I can. Then 10-12x after that causing a little taper. Then a El Grande knobcuff over the tape. A couple turns of tape on top of the knobcuff to hold it in place. Then Easton Ultra Thin leather grip from bottom to when it ends. Thin...
  11. CD#5

How to make your bat NOT be the "team bat"

The bats I bring out of the bag are up for grabs. If you want to use it you can with me. Don't slam my bat though. I can! it's mine, but someone throws or slams my bat. We have words and let it be known that yes you're frustrated about your at bat, but you break my bat it's going to get a whole...
  12. CD#5

Is a Tater Grip...?

I put a Tater grip on my buddies bat. He moves the bat in his hands a lot, so if I regrip his bat every time it would be a weekly thing. The one benefit is that once it dries and shrinks it's a solid grip. I would say it's in-between a thin grip and a normal OG grip that you would get on a bat...
  13. CD#5

fitting your hand into a fielding glove....

When I play SS I play with a 11.5 glove with 2 in the pinky. If I have to play OF, I play with either a 12.75 or 13 glove with 3 in the pinky.
  14. CD#5

Question for the guys who like the color pink on their shoes

I had pink laces in my shoes for Breast Cancer awareness and people always ragged on me for them. Then this past year I went and got all pink cleats for October while we were playing. People are going to make fun cuz they're ignorant. I do it for support of all those people that have been hit...
  15. CD#5

Backpacks

I'm changing up this year to a backpack. I got a Griffey Swingman one, I like it so far