Recent content by cdamron13

1. cdamron13

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

This is the last year we can use asa bats in my league and I want to get a Torch but by the time I got it I wouldn't be showed to use it, lol
  2. cdamron13

I think Monsta stole the paint crack issue from DeMarini, lol
  3. cdamron13

New bat company??

I think the Monsta pages kick out people faster than they add them by like a 5:1 ratio, lol....I like their bats but their Facebook pages are ridiculous, they are constantly saying "keep it drama free" and just like clockwork within a couple days there is a whole new bunch of drama, I knew as...
  4. cdamron13

New bat company??

And nowhere did they say "steal" anybody's bat, way to keep it overly dramatic though
  5. cdamron13

New bat company??

Just curious if softball could get anymore ****ing dramatic, lol, seriously it's starting to look like a bunch of clowns that are no longer in the circus.....now companies are claiming that there are bounties out for someone to "steal" their bats and they are worried about the safety of their...
  6. cdamron13

Funny thing is that people get so tired of listening to the haters it makes them want to try one out just to be able to come to their own conclusion....actually all the guys that hate on Monsta products are a great source of free advertising, lol, look how long this thread has gone on.....if...
  7. cdamron13

Looking for Feedback on BJ Fulk Eltie Legit

I was told the JH Lite is the same bat as the Fulk Elite w/o all the ass in it....not sure how true that is though
  8. cdamron13

it constantly seems like the same 3-4 guys that are whining about Monsta on here.....pretty typical, ***** about the Monsta nut hangers but are notorious brand **** riders themselves....pot meet kettle, lol
  9. cdamron13

funny, I never thought we'd agree on anything in the history of everything.....I hope they make it to and that things change....the facebook pages are out of control, between the lovers and haters of monsta it's like 2 3rd world countries fighting a battle at the border....constant...
  10. cdamron13

pretty typical **** here....guys that are fanboys for other brands are calling the Monsta fanboys "nuthangers", really does crack me up......it's a ****ing softball bat, buy it-swing it...if you don't like it sell it/trade it, if you love it then keep it....pretty simple concept....yes Monsta...
  11. cdamron13

Looking for Feedback on BJ Fulk Eltie Legit

how heavy is the 1oz el?? Feel wise is it super heavy??
  12. cdamron13

This year's Freak Black, KF30, or DC41....which do you choose?

good info here gents....looks like most of what i heard....can't go wrong with any of them
  13. cdamron13

any of those 3 bats swing close to or similar to a 26oz midload DNA??
  14. cdamron13

i've read that none of the new worth/miken should be used as team bats which will suck bcus everyone on my team usually swings what I bring, last year it was the DNA, tank of a bat, but we switched to GSL so we need new line utrip....thankfully we don't have to worry about compression testing...
  15. cdamron13

of those 3 if you could only swing 1 which do you choose....I've narrowed it down to those 3 for my first utrip bat, I've read so much good about all of them that I can't decide what to get....popular opinion always matters, right??