Recent content by cdudeman

1. C

For Trade LTT for freak 98

Hey guys, I want a Freak 98. I have a demarini juggernaut that is Hot and has a warranty on it until march 2011. Let me know what you have. I may throw in some cash if it is really new.
  2. C

Freak DST of Freak

Well, I found a guy locally who sold me a NIW freak DST for 145.00. It was NR though. Also bought a Demarini Juggernaut which was returnable for the same price. Suffice to say I am pretty happy now.:D
  3. C

Freak DST of Freak

Cool, thanks for all the info guys. Always nice when a forum is willing to help out a newbie.
  4. C

Freak DST of Freak

So the NR bats have no warranty right? Is it pretty safe to buy one without a warranty. I am assuming most of the nicer bats are built to last for years. Just want some more opinions.
  5. C

Freak DST of Freak

Thanks for the info. I am just now really getting in to softball so I am still a newbie. Hope I can find one for a decent price. Would you guys recommend the Freak over anything else, or is there something that you all would prefer over it?
  6. C

Freak DST of Freak

Thanks. do you think 160 is too low? Not sure. Really want a freak bat though.
  7. C

Freak DST of Freak

Hi, I want to buy a freak dst or freak. Needs to be ASA certified. Would prefer one that is relatively new but will consider any offer. I can go up to $160 on a bat. Would prefer a 27 or 28 oz bat. Let me know what you have. Thanks