Recent content by cgood13

1. C

What is the deal with the Monsta Bats?

I'm sure someone watched the review on youtube that showed the average speed of the new torch was at 99mph after one hundred swings and complained I don't care what numbers say I'll stick to miken and worth.
  2. C

Combat rogo 275 green and black or rogo asa only?

Can't find anything on the asa only model seen a thread saying the dual stamp is legit... Play only asa here with mush balls is the dual stamp worth the little extra cash? Any feedback would be great.
  3. C

2016 Boombah Boss Dually BP

Got a 2014 and 2015 asa on the way. Should break in with 52s only or harder balls? How many swings until the full potential is shown in these bats?
  4. C

For Sale L4us and extended

L4 still available?
  5. C

LTTF 26oz flyswatter

Would like to trade my 27oz freak 98 that has maybe 200-300 swings on it for a 26oz flyswatter, J2,or og juggy
  6. C

For Trade 26 oz FSE

27 oz freak 98? Normal ground scratches n few rock chips. Pry around 200 hits on it. No webbing, cracks or endcap seperation. Lmk
  7. C

J2 return

Thnx for the info bros
  8. C

J2 return

Nice, which one of those asa bats is better? I have only swung the J2.
  9. C

J2 return

does anyone know what the return is for a J2? do u get a choice? any help would be appreciated.
  10. C

For Trade 27oz ssr4

Pm's returned
  11. C

For Trade 27oz ssr4

I have a 27oz ssr4 pretty much new outta wrapper, being it has 30 swings on it. Returnable w/reciept from a local store I bought at 3 weeks ago. Pretty much open to any asa bat, so let's hear the offers
  12. C

27oz ssr4 for ur 26oz og m7?

27oz ssr4 for ur 26oz og m7?
  13. C

LTTF ssr2 or ssr4 of utrip bat or bats

ssr4 Pm sent ur way
  14. C

LTB LTB Miken Freak FX700 and a Easton SSR4

ssr4 I have 27oz ssr4 w/30 swings on it. Returnable w/reciept dated pry 3 weeks ago. Pm if interested
  15. C

LTB Easton SSR2/SSR4 and SRV4

ssr4 I have a 27 oz ssr4 w/30 swings on it. Pm me if interested