Recent content by ChatoSoftball

1. C

Weather and Softball...

Not exactly complaining being that I've lived here my whole life. So I know I have a better shot of waking up tomorrow with a Bugatti and a few billion bucks in cash than there is of predicting weather here. Just a general consensus if other players/managers on here deal with some lazy...
  2. C

LTS/LTT 27.5oz Synergy 2019

Bat has been sold as of 6/18/19
  3. C

Weather and Softball...

Am I the only one that has a lazy @#$ director for their local league?
  4. C

For the guys that run teams..

I manage/co-manage a coed team and a buddy who runs a mens team on tuesdays and wednesdays tries to do whatever to get me to help manage. All I can say is what a PITA it is. After Summer/Fall I won't do it. Like others I just wanna show up and play. I'm also the type that I put together a lineup...
  5. C

Official 2019 Things We Appreciate Thread

I appreciate my support cast (Only missing my pops in the pic). And that this sport has brought me to meet my better half and future inheritance.
  6. C

Official 2019 Last AB Thread

Single past 2nd, up the middle, left handed.
  7. C

LTS/LTT 27.5oz Synergy 2019

Selling a 27.5 oz Synergy, RRBC good until 2/2020 through SIS. Has about 100ish swings on it, field and bag scuff on barrel but overall good condition. I did rewrap it with tape instead of a grip. Barcode is still on handle, other is taped to receipt. Looking to sell $150 Shipped with payment...