Recent content by Chembry

1. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

Whatever you do, don't buy off the Monsta pages on Facebook, unless you want to pay $400-$500...
  2. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

You hit the nail on the head. Hustle everything and play like every play is their last. The ones I talked to were very nice, but they mainly kept to themselves. As Wildthing81 said, they are very respectful. I haven't played against the Silverbacks but they are fun to watch. My experience...
  3. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

When I played in Philadelphia, we played several Amish or Mennonite teams in many tournaments. One thing is for sure, they can play. We had a very good team. In fact, the team I played with just won a National Championship. There were only a few games that we even came close.
  4. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

Duk Duk (now Pub 42 Classic) has: 17 teams in the upper. Good mix of USSSA and ASA/USA teams. GGM, Stoop, JEC, Redline/Stagecoach, Blueline, etc... 14 teams in lower, according to the last update posted ~5 days ago. Last time I played Duk Duk was 2020. That year there were 28 teams in the...
  5. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

This is the same look as some of the other forums I visit. Pretty easy to navigate.
  6. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

Looks like Carl sold his ownership share in Monsta. He posted on Facebook: "January of 2023...
  7. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

USSSA D: RDD/Webby/RIOT Local: GGM
  8. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

C: Str8play/NRC/Franchise ATH/Pure Local: Drip City (if they are local enough), if not Maniax
  9. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

A: Competitive Edge A Local: Chanticlear B: Thunder/Chosen B Local: JEC USSSA Fall Gold: Stoop USSSA Fall Silver: Wolfpack AA: SNI Major: Smash It Edit: Added AA and Major worlds and USSSA Fall state
  10. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

Alumni went: 1. Big Lake 2. Tartan 3. Brainerd
  11. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

Alumni: Brainerd
  12. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

That makes two of us…especially with the way Precision has played this year.
  13. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

Conference: Resmondo
  14. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

Someone got hit in the head tonight…hope everything turns out ok!
  15. Chembry

Minnesota Thread

MSMA: Redline