Recent content by Chico_O

1. Chico_O

Anarchy Bats

Does anyone have a master list of the say Original Anarchy Bats and all their repaints? For example- I saw someone mentioned the Odin - and then their repaints were the Bud Light Bats? Demon = Repaint = ? Something along those lines. I know most bat companies now dont really come out with...
  2. Chico_O

LF 2020 Mercy 26oz

PM or text works best. 8022382512 thanks
  3. Chico_O

Anarchy Blessed

I picked one up- to be honest wasnt impressed, but after ~100 hits - started to open up a bit - its been a while since I swung a 1 piece bat, so for me that may have been the reason I wasnt blown away by it. This past weekend]- used it indoors with a Hit Trax Computer - Exit Velocity started at...
  4. Chico_O

El Diablo and the Demon

Can anyone help me with a contact? I know y'all arent paying sticker for these :) Great swings, and reviews fellas, I enjoyed watching and reading them...
  5. Chico_O

DeMarini King of the Jungle?

Same! Id be happy to do a review of the bat and let 5-10 other average players hit it to get their feedback as well!
  6. Chico_O

DeMarini King of the Jungle?

Would love to hear more reviews on this :)
  7. Chico_O

For Sale/Trade Demarini Iconic's 26.5 & 25.5

If you decide to sell please just let me know :P GL with the trade bro!
  8. Chico_O

LTB 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper

Got a 26.5 Merica Insane- my sig has some bats I might be willing to part with as well...
  9. Chico_O

LTB 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper

Looking to buy a mint, or near mint 2016 or 2017 OG Flipper in 27oz. No USA Flippers please :) Clean bat, minimal scratches and wear. OG Grip not necessary - please no pine tar. I also have trade bait if interested- PM works if you'd rather deal that way. Thanks for looking!
  10. Chico_O

For Sale Omega 26 oz-SOLD

PM sent
  11. Chico_O

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Demarini

Just a heads up bro, you can get a NIW Mercy for that price from this very establishment.... papers in our own name... maybe add OBO to move it along.
  12. Chico_O

For Sale Low hit 2016 mercy demarini 26 oz

this is so tempting...