Recent content by chiefgator

1. chiefgator

26oz Z2K NIW

Team mate's wife wanted it and traded me for a NIW Izzy Psycho (what I swing these days). So it is now a moot point. Thanks for the responses.
  2. chiefgator

26oz Z2K NIW

I just won a Z2 in a tournament. Have been offered $150 but I thought that was low. I don't buy/trade a lot of bats, so I really have no idea. Thanks in advance.
  3. chiefgator

GTG Jallen27 GTG

Thanks. Quick and easy.
  4. chiefgator

2014 Miken REV-EX

I finally got a chance to him mine, this morning. Good pop and feels like my OG Psycho. Very happy with the performance. BUT....... It has a small spiral starting already.
  5. chiefgator

Force Play Rule Help Please

I was thinking the same thing. The out if she had missed third would be an appeal (and a timing play) But you lost me with the 4th out...I.. she was the third out. Am I missing something?
  6. chiefgator

izzy psycho failed compression test

The bat has to be perfectly level in the tester. If it is crooked, it ill give a low reading. The first time I was testing bats, I did not know this and failed a bunch of them. Most testers come with a red ring for the handle to rest on. I have pulled a thick grip off a bat and it passed the...
  7. chiefgator

2014 Miken REV-EX

I just bought one. I get home in 2 weeks... can't wait to give it some cuts. I still 3 OG Psycho's, but I have to have a 2013 stamp for Disney.
  8. chiefgator

New Mexico softballers

I am gonna head out to Rio Rancho to watch a bit. Who knows, maybe I can get picked up to swing a bit.
  9. chiefgator

New Mexico softballers

Anyone need a player? Prior All Navy, lead off type guy. Pitcher Catcher these days. Can still play OF in a 4 man. 850-512-9643. Bo.
  10. chiefgator

New Mexico softballers

I am in town for about ten days.... anyone in Albuquerque or Kirtland playing right now? I have not even seen any lights around the city...
  11. chiefgator

Any Triple Play!

Quoted for troof!
  12. chiefgator

ASA throwing fielding glove

Had this play in league about a month ago... umps did not have a clue as to what to call... I had to call the local UIC after the game because it was such a cluster...
  13. chiefgator

Any Does the run score?

We had this call last week in the Women's Armed Forces championships. US Navy vs USAF. The crazy part was it ended up as a triple play! The bases were loaded, and the only runner that tagged properly was the gal from third! All appeals were done as Live Ball appeals. Run counted with no...
  14. chiefgator

Yeah, I admit I'm "that guy"

Quoted for troof...... It is all about how you present your argument. If you come storming outta the dugout like George Brett, then you have lost before you got there... If you call time, walk out and talk to the ump like an <gasp> ADULT, then amazing things happen... I have had...
  15. chiefgator

Yeah, I admit I'm "that guy"

Actually.... being the loud mouthed bully boy, shouting down any views to which you disagree is what is currently wrong with the American political landscape. There are many ways to get your point across and stand up for what is right without being a jerk.