Recent content by chile

1. chile

Goff Thread

i have a bat caddy. it's the best thing since ever.
  2. chile

Goff Thread

play the 19* UW...seems like it would be pretty close.
  3. chile

Goff Thread

been playing LA, Ventura and other "away" courses (did get my first private course cherry popped) the last couple of weeks...not that excited about playing the home course anytime soon.
  4. chile

Goff Thread

ping?
  5. chile

Goff Thread

now that's fun. 36 a day for 3 days for the grind is not.
  6. chile

Goff Thread

and this is considered fun?
  7. chile

Goff Thread

was playing my best round in a loooong time on a course that gives my ****ty game fits...just teeing off with the 3W to hit fairways, hitting GIR's. even starting out with 2 doubles, finished the front 9 in 40...was doing almost as well on the back 9 then my knee kinda gave out on 14 and i...
  8. chile

Goff Thread

i've had people flat out refuse to let me and others play through...then ***** when we play up on them while there's no one in ****ing sight ahead of them...and we have groups behind us. makes no ****ing sense.
  9. chile

Goff Thread

i really liked the AVX but having to pay for a few dozen wasn't so likeable. i have relegated myself to maxfli tours for my regular rounds and i might splurge on some TP5X's on a "competitive" round.
  10. chile

new Combat dual stamp

i am interested to hear some thoughts on these...so hurry up and get to hittin'
  11. chile

macgregor softballs...

yeah, i am surprised by this as well. but i guess if you're balling at viera, you ain't got time for ball shagging...at least at the field anyway.
  12. chile

new Combat dual stamp

misleading sells bats, tho...
  13. chile

Goff Thread

that sounds fantastic
  14. chile

macgregor softballs...

i believe they are a distributor/big online dealer?
  15. chile

macgregor softballs...

good to know @TWmccoy ...we're playing 300+ this season so it should be no fun for a lot of the guys. what i don't know is if they are allowing teams to bring their own balls. not that i intend to supply those but i might be inclined every few games...