Recent content by chirotob

1. chirotob

For Sale/Trade ASA freak black and psycho

@striker33 very interested in the asa black. Have trade bait...convo started.
  2. chirotob

Best ASA bat for Clincher balls

They're all very close. Like I said, don't waste money on the red one. Check your PM's.
  3. chirotob

I know someone who just got the red flipper on my 40's team. If it's a 28oz Red flipper then I know exactly who you're playing with, LOL.
  4. chirotob

Chuck, I play in POPS as well in the 40+ league. First, remember we hit Clincher Gold softballs, not the regular Clincher F12 which is a otal sock. The Golds are much better and maintain their integrity for much longer. Here are the bats I'm currently swinging: 26oz ASA Easton Helmer...
  5. chirotob

For Sale 26oz Senior Legit

I'll take this, Convo started
  6. chirotob

For Sale All Sold

Convo started
  7. chirotob

LTB 2016 26oz USA Flipper

Thank you for the reply, but I actually already have a 2015 USA AM. Thanks though!
  8. chirotob

26 OZ Boombah Compressor

Convo started
  9. chirotob

LTB 2016 26oz USA Flipper

As in thread title. Looking for 26oz only. Paypal ready, might consider trades.
  10. chirotob

IYO what's the hottest Easton bat out there under $150

Definitely agree with you on the 100w. Takes longer to break in, but I definitely like the performance of the 100w over the flex/reckoning. On the other hand, I'm also waiting for the November sales to get the new 17 Wegman Flex for like $99, LOL.
  11. chirotob

For Sale Utrip DC41 and Helmer Combo

Bump it up! I'd like to sell these!
  12. chirotob

@Dodger17 @Hit N Run PM's returned, guys.
  13. chirotob

I hear you. I attempted 25's and 27's. Still did best with 26's.
  14. chirotob

I'd like to sell these as a package. $230 plus shipping for the DC and Helmer. 26oz USSSA DC41, R/R/BC with less than 100 swings. 26.5oz Helmer black and gold with about 400-ish cuts. R/R/BC, has decent webbing, definitely not broken in. The NXT is for sale as well, $60 plus shipping...