Chris_R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, he's the only one that I know of. There may be some other guys from whitman there that play, but they arent from Ammo.
    Where you at? Sent an email to your Whiteman email with Moody's new logo I threw together. Having SnL do their thing to it...
    We got one AMMO kid named Jake McNulty going. He's got the athletic talent, and a high school baseball background, but he's only 19 and 2009 was his first year playing softball so he's still a noob. He's got a good glove in the middle infield, but he needs to work on his stick because he's still got a baseball mentality.
    tourney saturday night here in marshall, you or anyone else not playing i can use a couple more players. fun tourney and anyone that comes up can crash at my place. lmk asap
    Chris are you still gonna want to play when you get back... Me and Derrick want to keep a Spot for you, Right now I have about 40 people wanting to tryout. We will have all of our tourny paid for and I will let you know about Uni's... Let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…