Recent content by Chubby_43

1. Chubby_43

El Diablo and the Demon

My Demon update.. I used it last night in a HR Derby. Hitting Classic M's... She hung in there pretty good. I finished 2nd in a Swing Off with the guy who won it using a Utrip Worth. I was impressed by some of the shots but I could the bat wasn't made for those balls. They would fly off the bat...
  2. Chubby_43

tapping back to pitch

LMAO! There you go assuming things about me.. You young man are the "JOKE" I don't live on this board to harass people like you do. Chubby is a nickname douche bag... LMAO.. But since you know everything about me, you can only attack my nickname.. When your mom lets you have your phone back then...
  3. Chubby_43

tapping back to pitch

Oh another Country ball licker... Do you wipe his ass too?
  4. Chubby_43

tapping back to pitch

LMAO.. Look is who talking.. The big man on the internet.. Ok F1, keep degrading people to boost your penis envy ego..Your a Joke and so is your game.. Go back to church league where you dominate.
  5. Chubby_43

tapping back to pitch

Some guys do it to get loose.. Look at all Jeff Hall's video's he'll tap the first couple back to get loose.. But listen to Country he knows all.. :rolleyes:
  6. Chubby_43

Anarchy Phantom Utrip

Following.. I won't be playing Utrip Anytime soon
  7. Chubby_43

generating more distance with less force.

Agreed.. They try to utlize their brut strength instead of total body power.
  8. Chubby_43

El Diablo and the Demon

LOL.. I live in Hawaii bro... Low 80's is winter here..
  9. Chubby_43

El Diablo and the Demon

I am sold... Less than 100 hits... I can't wait till I get more on it..
  10. Chubby_43

Pitching to higher level players

LMAO You're a clown...I done with your ass. When you move out of your parents basement and stop borrowing your sisters computer to talk come holla at me..
  11. Chubby_43

And get it right 26 years of playing ball..
  12. Chubby_43

LMAO.. Bro you couldn't carry my jock to the field..Your a clown... Go piss on someone else's leg...
  13. Chubby_43

No Bro.. You decided to act like the BIG MAN on the BOARD and not read his post to begin with. But you took it upon yourself to insert your superior skills and so called knowledge, and decided I had no clue what I was talking about. Well good on you for being that guy. I am sure you sleep well...
  14. Chubby_43

LMAO..You seen me play? Good on you.. Another internet superstar types his way into the history books..
  15. Chubby_43

El Diablo and the Demon

Well I am sold.. chile hooked me up with his 26oz Demon and I felt like I was having BP with Thunder Advances... It matches the Hype..Hey DK is you like the Diablo you'll toss that quickly once you use the Demon.