Recent content by ck1

1. ck1

Price Check Utrip Stealth sp12st100

Hey Guys, been out of the bat game for awhile. Can you guys give me a price check on a utrip balanced stealth, 28oz? No cracks, normal ground scratches, about 500 cuts. This was one of my all time favorite sticks, unfortunately my playing days are over and I’m on to coaching youth baseball...
  2. ck1

Price Check 2017 Worth EST XL ASA

Looking to move a 28oz EST XL ASA, with receipt. Only a dozen cuts on it. Thinking $195?
  3. ck1

For Sale 2017 Worst EST XL ASA --- GREAT CONDITION

Selling a 2017 Worth EST XL ASA edition, 28oz. The bat is in great condition as I only took about a dozen cuts on it in two games before my injury. Very clean, just some ground scratches. Valid receipt from the SBF store from a few weeks ago. It has the sticker. No trade offers please. BAT...
  4. ck1

2017 Miken Freak Platinum Maxload ASA BP

I haven't been plugged in to SBF for awhile so not sure about the latest technologies. I do like the PT a lot, and agree with chile that it feels a little softer than the flipper. PT is hard for me to describe to people. Feels soft then the inner sleeve kicks in.
  5. ck1

Future vs. 52/300

Been out of the bat buying game for awhile and didn't see much posted about this. I'm looking for a bat for ASA league and their 52/300 Dudleys. I was contemplating a Freak Platinum or an OG Flipper. However, since I play a little USSSA a dual stamp has some appeal. How is the Future vs. the...
  6. ck1

CL22 leaves Demarini for Worth?!

I have no idea what Wilson's financials were for the past year but a question they would be asking is whether they are better investing the money in baseball or fastpitch or slowpitch. Second, if within those do they invest the money in R&D or Marketing? Again, tough choices no matter the...
  7. ck1

CL22 leaves Demarini for Worth?!

I doubt this much to do with bat performance. It's that time of year when companies are handing out budget targets for 2017. It's quite possible that the parent company Amer Sports, for whatever reason, is having to make some hard choices on funding for each of its brands next year. Being in...
  8. ck1

2016 Easton Brett Helmer Flex USSSA BP

Swung a 27oz tonight and I was very impressed. Don't hesitate to pick one of these up.
  9. ck1

Price Check 27.5 USA Future 300 r/r

$180-200 seems to be the going rate these days.
  10. ck1

Price Check USA future, cluggy

Pm sent woody
  11. ck1

freak12 RI????

Gee, a special edition, high priced, bat released right around the time the prices on main line bats plummet. A very well timed price increase by Miken.
  12. ck1

Price Check 2013 Demarini CL22 Stadium - Black and Green

Tough one. I've sold a few clean ones, 200 cuts at most, for $150ish. I think $180, give or take, would be reasonable.
  13. ck1

opinions on cl22

Any more reviews on the 2016?
  14. ck1

Price Check 2014 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath OG

Yep, that one. I think you're right, no OG in the name.
  15. ck1

Price Check 2014 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath OG

There is one available to me locally and I have no idea what a reasonable price would be on this bat. He says it has about 20 cuts on it and by the looks of it I'd say he's right. The bat is pristine. It's a 28oz and has no receipt. Any idea what a reasonable price is?