Recent content by CL#26

1. CL#26

need a quick logo design

looking for someone to do a quick logo design for our team. any suggestions?
  2. CL#26

Looking for Richardson custom hats

Looking to have about 15 Richardson custom hats done. anyone rep for them or able to get them?
  3. CL#26

For Sale/Trade scn5 and scn9

scn9 sold to MaddSkillz57.... scn5 still available
  4. CL#26

For Sale/Trade scn5 and scn9

I have a 28oz scn5 and a 26oz scn9 that I am looking to sell or trade. both have normal wear and ground scratches. Both are solid bats. the scn9 have a very slight wobble and the scn5 does not wobble. Looking to trade for a og dual stamp z2000 with a good qc. or willing to sell scn5 - 120 and...
  5. CL#26

Price Check price check scn5 and scn9

im looking for a price check on a 26 oz scn9. no wobble, normal wear and tear. and a 28oz scn5 slight wobble normal wear and tear http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr317/clorenc26/Mobile%20Uploads/20150211_161802_zps2e3049ca.jpg...
  6. CL#26

freshen up logo and new color schemes..

We are looking to freshen up our coed teams logo and look at some new color schemes anyone able to help out?
  7. CL#26

Coed worlds

I played in the Mixed E this year.. it was a very good tournament. Getting Dirty had 7 C females on there team and I am sure a guy or two. Black and yellow challenged there roster and of was given the 100 dollars protest fee back but lost the protest. Why would you give them the 100 back if they...
  8. CL#26

Looking for a female for coed worlds

Disney October 17th thru 19th. Looking for a female who is interested in playing. Inbox me
  9. CL#26

GTG Bibo713 is GTG

Bought a dual stamp z2000 from him and the bat was shipped fast and came just as he described. don't g=hesitate to deal with him..
  10. CL#26

For Sale/Trade Easton 4b fastpitch

pm returned
  11. CL#26

For Sale/Trade Easton 4b fastpitch

I have an Easton 4b fastpitch bat -10 34/24.. the bat has some endcap wear and a wobble. bat is pretty solid. normal ground scratches. Swubng by the women on my coed league team. I belive the cap was replaced at some point. Looking for $225 or will trade for a new stamp utrip...
  12. CL#26

Price Check easton 4b fastpitch

I have a 34/24 4b that has only been swung by the girls on my coed team. I think the endcap was replaced. the bat has a wobble and some endcap wear. http://s495.photobucket.com/user/clorenc26/library/
  13. CL#26

price check easton 4b

thank you for some reason it wouldn't let me post it only with photobucket..
  14. CL#26

price check easton 4b

I have a 34/24 Easton 4b fastpitch bat.. it has only been swung by the females on my coed team. the bat does have a wobble. Some endcap wear.. I am also pretty sure the endcap was replaced at some point...