C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why dont they have a selling/manufactuer section for them on fans?? Also do they make a 26?? I am only seen 27 and 28.
    Any issues with the nob and swinngin at all. That thing looks like a hocey puck stuck to the bottom of the bat. And why do they sell for so cheap??
    So whats up with these Albins bro? I dont wanna veer from Combats but when Lamey dropped the hot azz Supremacy I traded him for an Albin it got me wondering what all the hype is about??????
    if i can get out of here on the first i can make it but it will be tight and piss the wife off but she is a trooper, she was cool with us going up last year and me flying out the next day:)
    Tom is deploying.. and the other guy deploying is also a short stop.. LOL.. this team is losing 7 ppl.. so idk if we will even have a team for ammo bowl.. its sucks..
    Man...is Tom still gonna be around or is he the SS deploying? Rick is usually the C, but can play RC/RF and emergency 1B. I pretty much play the same (C/RC/RF), but can slide to LF and have been playing 2B even though I hate it.
    I like COMbat, but ever since my shoulder surgery two-piece bats (especially the Juice) fit my swing. Always been an Easton guy though. Yeah man...Moody is in shambles right now, but I've also been here a total of 8 years. Damn deployments can definitely hinder a full squad.
    Cool...I would hate to get rid of my Juices. I tried doing a swap with an Ammo guy there, but he had a time frame and my BOP was still in the works. My Career Airman BOP is how I'm getting there. Moody took 2nd at the SE Ammo Bowl and are the favorite to win this year, but it's time for me to go. Moody is not a place you want to be at right now...especially if you work on the Flightline. Failed the ORI and numerous ORE's...got another next week and every month until the re-look in March.
    Coming from Moody AFB, GA. My boy Rick Vela will be there in a few weeks. He plays ball as well. I was talking with Luster mainly and I know Tom Robertson as well. Can I swing Utrip there?
    were gunna get GT!!!! just like we were cheated out of the first game! This time Werre gunna beat there assssssssssssssss!!!!
    About what the forfeit...nope..im not!.f-in sux huh. We could have been in it still! Prolly finals!at least!
    woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 1 game away to clinch!!!!! just have to whoop up on them cav's son!!! GO TIGERS!!! I already bought ACC championship tickets!! lol!!! were tampa bound baby!!!
    Yeah..we did win that last game...I just talked 2 Brady and Michael just called him and he said that last team was disqualified b/c they had added 3-4 guys to their team that wasnt on their roster to start with. So we won! 3-2 baby! lol! Also Brady said we needed 4 guys for the Dec.5 tourney..So what u got now locked is good...Who? Renee,Ryan,U,and?Ten remember we r gonna play in some 250's too!LMK
    Dude i don't know about a guys...but even though we did'nt win. I had a good time...u guys r cool people. Fit right in w/ us! I hope all of u guys will come out to play in that Dec.5 tourney! And i think we r seriously gonna play in another 250 tourney as well b 4 the end of the tourney season...if u guys r interested...good! we already have 4-5 guiys locked in for the Dec.5..LMK
    If we win our first gamr our next game is at 10am...if we lose it is at 11 am...so not much waiting...thats good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…