Recent content by Combat28Mech

1. Combat28Mech

something new??

I'm a diehard WORTH guy but.... the triad is also a very decent bat....two piece but swings like a one piece..only thing is the durability on them is kinda sub par....I have a first year asa resmondo and absolutely love it since it spiralled..it replaced my m7598 since that finally broke..and...
  2. Combat28Mech

For Sale/Trade Worth 454 mutant

up to page 1
  3. Combat28Mech

it is returnable....BUMP
  4. Combat28Mech

have a 28oz barely used Red and Yellow 454 worth Mutant up for grabs...Maybe 300 swings on it still shines just looking for something else..Selling for a friend 130 or he's looking for the following: 2013 BJ Fulk mayhem in 27oz. Or Easton L6 in 27oz. He likes eastons so I'll run all easton...
  5. Combat28Mech

I want to make a Weighted warm up bat...Need to know what glue to use

its very easy to make one....I've made 3 of them....being a cnc machinist easiest ways is to take an aluminum bat chuck it up in a lathe drill and tap the end....Fill the bat, red loctite a bolt in and cut it off....Otherwise I've taken nylon and bored it and made a sleeve that slides on which I...
  6. Combat28Mech

ASA Worth Legit 454

worth got the name right on it....swing it...I have 2 and it thinks it holds its own against the m75 and the the white toxic...
  7. Combat28Mech

jack3d micro

Some GNC stores will give you sample packs of stuff during gold card week depending what you buy... I know the last time I stocked up on jack3d I got sample of musclepharm and 1mr....another time I got the hyperfx and c4....Found people who like each I personally don't like 1mr but I stumbled...
  8. Combat28Mech

jack3d micro

I remember the first time I took Jack3d....one scoop and my face got numb feeling but it didn't take long to be at the 2 scoop stage...I've had awesome results with the stuff...but I've also tried others and like the taste better don't have to mix with gatorade powder just to keep it...
  9. Combat28Mech

jack3d micro

from what I was told supposedly someone died while using it while doing cardio workouts...was told they were going to redo the formula and put it back out must explain the micro now....I've used the original formula still do...on my last container of it though....I like the stuff but hate the...
  10. Combat28Mech

GTG Tommy T

shipped fast easy to deal with and a pleasure to deal with...no hassling just cut and dry this is the goods this is the price...very easy to do deal with great communication the whole way through and I definately will not hesitate to deal again....Thanks again tom for a pain free worry free deal
  11. Combat28Mech

LTB asa worths

looking for any and all asa worths nr and used is fine prefer they not be NIW but will consider them....Interested in all mayhems white toxics and 454's not to high on mutants looking for 27 or 28's would be willing to possibly do 30 oz...lmk what you have and a price
  12. Combat28Mech

For Trade M7jha

to the front for later
  13. Combat28Mech

For Sale/Trade WR 26 oz Asa Resmondo and Og 26 oz Crush Mint

have both of what your looking for just got a 26 for my 28 m7598
  14. Combat28Mech

For Sale/Trade WR 26 oz Asa Resmondo and Og 26 oz Crush Mint

bunmp for being 20 some miles east of you.....