Recent content by Coplanb

1. C

Beat

Yeah he only Paid pballin after I took a screenshot of what LSsoftball was pullin
  2. C

Not GTG "Trigg" aka W.Greer

I understand.. I'm just a little pissed that LSsoftball made those claims about me..
  3. C

Find anything?
  4. C

Thanks for your help
  5. C

Ray Charles could see LSsoftball is lying!
  6. C

I joined because I'm friends with a member that's been on here for over 8 years and he told me it was a great site scroll back and you will see his name!
  7. C

I've only made 1 trade before! My other 2 bats were purchase on amazon and direct sports
  8. C

And this deal was made because of me so your ass keeps looking more stupid. If anyone believes you they are nuts!
  9. C

What's my Facebook name?
  10. C

And the deal was the same day you contacted me in which I traded my ressy for.. I can put his screen and up if anyone wants to ask him.
  11. C

You can request me on Facebook If you would like and go to every site and ask.. this kid is nuts
  12. C

What???? I've made one deal on Facebook and it was with a guy from Kentucky needless to say the deal went smoothe as can be buddy... so that bull**** can be put to rest!
  13. C

Then show the police reports!
  14. C

Bad friends? If this was a dig at me you must have been reading something wrong.
  15. C

This dude just continues to feed you guys bull****!