Recent content by copper1150

1. C

Swinging Bunt Team 9

I am on team 9
  2. C

Swinging Bunt 2016

I agree! I look forward to seeing everyone again. I did see however you are going to be late.....typical.:thumb: I am also looking for any local fishing spots. I plan on coming down early Friday and wouldn't mind hitting a lake or 2.
  3. C

Swinging Bunt 2016

God damn that was a long time ago, and totally worth it!
  4. C

Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

I'll Be there
  5. C

Swinging Bunt 2016

I'll be there! Can't wait
  6. C

The Bookface is the devil, especially when getting divorced! So I removed myself from the terrible monstrosity they call social networking.
  7. C

Brad, it's Doug. Give me a call when the tourney is closer and I'll take care of you.
  8. C

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

Looking to buy a 30oz St100. Someone hook me up!!
  9. C

Looking for fields in Vegas

My team will be coming into Vegas on Wednesday October 8th. We are looking for a field in the area to take BP. We are staying on the strip and playing at BLD. Any help would be appreciated
  10. C

LTB Looking for a game ready 1B glove.

Like i posted above, I am looking for a game ready 1B mitt. Nothing floppy or broken down. Please let me know what's out there. I wear a 2xl or 3xl batting glove so my hand needs to fit. I will need pics of glove. Must be GTG or will not do a deal.
  11. C

Gladiator movies, we like that ****

I'll see you out there. First beer or 2 on me. Especially if you are umping one of my games.
  12. C

If you are 17 and eager to please then Redsvt00 is your guy. Send him a pm with your bio and a head shot. Might require a 30 minute interview on a black couch.
  13. C

Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

Except on Saturdays cause he's working.
  14. C

Swinging bunt team 12

Damn Aj I didn't know you were here too! I haven't seen the roster. My boy here is a beast from the East! Hit yourself some NITRAFLEX BOMBS!
  15. C

Swinging bunt team 12

Damn belly and Cj again! Gotta be a good team here!