Recent content by Cotter8

1. Cotter8

This place used to be the bomb.

*Wow* - a legend on these boards! I do remember getting some good advice from you on my swings.
  2. Cotter8

I have no problem admitting there were a few members that made me not want to post in certain areas of the forum. So whenever I decided to "dip my toes" into other areas outside of my 'home' (Northeast forum), I chose my words and posts carefully. Back then I could hold my own but also knew...
  3. Cotter8

Right...I forgot about the meetups. I remember being asked to some BP sessions. And the Northeast group was legit family. I remember the first fundraiser for my friend, it rained cats and dogs but a bunch of us showed up crazy early to sweep all the water off the fields, drop dry sand or...
  4. Cotter8

Understood. And can't blame you. FWIW, great job and fun while it lasted!
  5. Cotter8

Classic! @Sonic625 - did you run or help run the SS🎅 program years ago? That was a good time and well organized. I think I enjoyed shopping for my SS more than whatever I was going to get!
  6. Cotter8

Well now you've gone ahead and made my walk down memory lane all depressing-like. Kidding...kidding! (sort of haha) I haven't stayed up on the bat sitch. I probably have one legal bat of what's left of what I owned. But it makes me sad to hear how much it's changed. I always used to joke...
  7. Cotter8

Haven't been on here in years, just figured out my password and this is the thread I land on. And man, this brings back alot of great memories. I was around at that time...first came on here to promote some benefit tourneys for a friend of mine and got hooked. Bought and sold (is the G2G...
  8. Cotter8

Hey! So...long time no talk, like years. Just left FTHREE a msg and figured I'd drop a 'hey'...

Hey! So...long time no talk, like years. Just left FTHREE a msg and figured I'd drop a 'hey' here too. Missing the days of the superdraft - one of the best mini vaca's I ever had. Sad to see so many of the crew aren't on here any more. Hope you/your family are doing well!
  9. Cotter8

Miken Hat

Hey thanks, will do!
  10. Cotter8

For Sale NIB Elite Turfs size 7 men's (women's 8)

I got these as a gift and they are still in box. Half size too small. They are a size 7 men's or would fit a female who wears a size 8. Red and black. They look like this: $40 shipped
  11. Cotter8

Miken Hat

Looking to buy a new Miken hat similar to the one pictured on the Miken website (unfortunately that style is not available for purchase). Most colors would be fine, flex fit or adjustable. http://store.mikensports.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?PROCFUN+WPRODUCT+WSPLASH+PRD+ENG
  12. Cotter8

2nd Annual Coed Halloween Masquerade Tourney

Keith, don't forget to add Donnie's and mine. No name yet but seeing that my brother is supposed to be flying in from Key West to play, maybe I'll let him name it.
  13. Cotter8

E Worlds....Disney....

If I would just put my drink down and read through these threads, I'd see this sooner, lol. Skunk Apes are playing at Osceola 4:15 tomorrow. I'll try to stop by but again, good luck!
  14. Cotter8

E Worlds....Disney....

Hey Sully, what team? Down here to watch my bf's team and will look you local guys up if I can...good luck and swing well!!