Recent content by Cowboy

1. C

2012.5 w/2013 stamp

Just bought 4 SCN19 and 4 SCN17BH and found out they will not be recalled. As for other companies not getting theirs stamped, the Freak + on DTE has the 2013 stamp as well. As for U trip, on the phone they told me that they will be testing bats all year, so if bats exceed the limit, the...
  2. C

2012.5 w/2013 stamp

Just bought 4 SCN19 and 4 SCN17BH and found out they will not be recalled. As for other companies not getting theirs stamped, the Freak + on DTE has the 2013 stamp as well. As for U trip, on the phone they told me that they will be testing bats all year, so if bats exceed the limit, the...
  3. C

LTB Looking for U Trip Easton Stealth 28 oz

as the title states - Looking for U Trip Easton Stealth 28 oz. What do you folks out here have for hook ups - delivered to WA state!
  4. C

New USSSA stamp

Interestingly enough but is Sarcasm the lowest form of wit?
  5. C

For Sale/Trade 2 - NIW 30 oz Juice

Bump to top
  6. C

For Sale/Trade NIW 30 oz NRG 600

Bump to top
  7. C

For Sale/Trade NIW 30 oz NRG 600

Like the title says, have a NIW 30 NRG 600. Also 2 NIW 30 oz Juice bats. Looking to get $160 including shipping for each. Will entertain trades for ASA Stealths or NSA Resmondos, also open to other offers.
  8. C

For Sale/Trade 2 - NIW 30 oz Juice

Like the title says, have 2 NIW 30 oz Juice bats. Also a NIW 30 NRG 600. Looking to get $160 including shipping for each. Will entertain trades for ASA Stealths or NSA Resmondos, also open to other offers.
  9. C

GTG Superspyer is GTG

Bought a Nanotek, great deal, great service, and great communication. Cheers J..
  10. C

For Sale Nanotek 30 oz

This still on the block Hey brother, PM sent - is this still on the block J..
  11. C

For Sale 28oz. Utrip NanoTek

PM Sent PM sent on the Nanotek
  12. C

Hey brother The Rover Plus Nine gear is gaining with their great quality and service. Great...

Hey brother The Rover Plus Nine gear is gaining with their great quality and service. Great pants, excellent jerseys and even ball bags. View everything at http://www.roverplusnine.com. That being said I have struck a great deal with them on all their gear (with the exception of team...
  13. C

Need Shirts/jersey's for new team

Hit up RoverPlusNine Hey brother Hit up www.roverplusnine.com, they have some great jerseys with a number of stock logos. We did up our team with three jerseys, two full dyes and one white. Check you PM Cheers Hoody
  14. C

For Sale/Trade Anderson NanoTek ASA 27

27 oz MV1 trade bait 27 oz MV1 trade bait
  15. C

Sports55 Jerseys

Hey brother, The quality of their products are very good, however their customer support, timeliness and the overall purchase experience is TERRIBLE! I have had 3 different orders from them. 1. We ordered jerseys for Nationals 4 months in advance - they were ready a month after...