2. Craig #7

For Sale 2 Legits/1 Scraps For Sale

the JH Legit is sold.
  3. Craig #7

Both Legits gone...
  4. Craig #7

I am selling for a friend as he is retiring from the game. These are all in good condition and have no visible defects. All prices are estimated. Not sure of the true value. If I am high/low let me know. 27.5oz Worth JH Utrip Legit (SBLUJH)- 150 swings - SOLD 26oz Worth Scraps Utrip (SBSCBU) -...
  5. Craig #7

For Sale Corndog

SOLD...For asking price.
  6. Craig #7

For Sale Corndog

Dang. Where at?
  7. Craig #7

For Sale Corndog

Corndog - $115 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1386561
  8. Craig #7

For Sale Z3000 usssa & asa

(2) 26oz USSSA - $150/ea 26oz ASA - $175 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1386561
  9. Craig #7

For Sale 5 Bats For Sale

I have 5 bats up for sale ONLY. They have no webbing or cracks. Prices are shipped, Paypal as friend or add the 3%. 26.5 Sonic+ - SOLD 26oz ST98 - SOLD 28oz Corndog - SOLD (2) 26oz Z3000 USSSA (~400 swings)- SOLD 26oz Z3000 ASA (~200 swings) - SOLD 26oz Bass Pinky (unknown #...
  10. Craig #7

Military: May 23/24, 2015 Albuquerque, NM Tourney Interest

We used to have a tournament in Feb in AZ, but hardly anyone came out so director stopped two years ago. It was at crappy complexes as well.
  11. Craig #7

I think the tournament needs to be sanctioned USSSA to bring teams in.
  12. Craig #7

I think the West Coast teams could make this a pretty good West Coast circuit starting in March with the Commanders Cup at Lackland, April is Stars and Stripes in Vegas, May in NM, June is Band Aide in CO, just need a July location maybe San Diego or Palm Springs, then everyone ends the season...
  13. Craig #7

2014 Band Aid

It isn't like you all re driving in the day of tourney. You will be there day prior and you will just have to get out of the bar an hour earlier. This is the best USSSA military tournament and it just keeps getting better. This year is better fields and better competition. Stop bitching and...
  14. Craig #7

Las Vegas Military Stars and Stripes at BLD

Lol. Very True...
  15. Craig #7

Las Vegas Military Stars and Stripes at BLD

True. But that is the one thing peole will ***** about.