Recent content by crdawg2521

1. crdawg2521

Anarachy Odin 2020

Their new ASA bats are not out yet only Utrip versions
  2. crdawg2521

2017 Worth Legit 14" Slow Pitch Softball Glove: WLG140-PH

Any feedback on this glove? Is it worth $150?
  3. crdawg2521

Mizuno GMVP 13 inch from SBF Store

Anybody here know anything about this glove/leather? I know it's a $90 glove and you get what you pay for so if you have any feedback please share. http://www.softballfans.com/mizuno-gmvp1300s2-fielding-glove-13-312296.html?SID=dnlcvugl7eelo1mva60pafeo65
  4. crdawg2521

Stacking league team.

Thoughts....I need some PepperJax...that's my thoughts! With a side of Ebola
  5. crdawg2521

Lizard Skins

I'm a rep and I've never seen anything like that and I have several guys on my team who use them with spray, gloves, etc. We've use them in rain, heat, cold, etc and have well more than 120 swings. My guess is one of these: Possible defective roll...hey, it happens You wrapped it way to...
  6. crdawg2521

Lizard Skins

fyi....pine tar, etc will dramatically reduce the life of the Lizard Skin wraps. And the amount of tension you apply to the wrap when wrapping your bat...ie...don't pull the crap out of it when wrapping your bat, will also reduce the life of the wrap. We are now partnering with ComBat and...
  7. crdawg2521

Enlisted Graffix does it again

Here is the final product
  8. crdawg2521

Freak 52- FEEDBACK

I agree 100%...if you only hit .52's you'll need to hit about 500 or so to get it really broken in. Not that I don't think it's good to go out of the wrapper but folks on SBF's have unrealistic expectation 99.9% of the time. Sure you can hit a few rounds of harder balls but that's at your own...
  9. crdawg2521

Lizard Skins

I'm not selling them (which they can verify by checking my messages) and I didn't start the the thread. SBF's can surely sell these as we most definitely want them as a dealer. Coach holler at me
  10. crdawg2521

Lizard Skins

Not shameless since this is a thread about Lizard Skins...several locations in and around the Chicago area for you Mr. Monocle
  11. crdawg2521

Lizard Skins

Best grips on the market by a landslide...yes, I'm not only a member I'm a sales rep. But dont message me I no longer sell these on the board. If you want one find a local dealer or look on line There is a reason more and more MLB players are calling Lizard Skins and ordering wraps for...
  12. crdawg2521

Padded batting glove recommendations

If you must have a padded glove then PalmGard should be your only option as these things are tanks and last forever.
  13. crdawg2521

Full Dye Production Time?

If you don't have a guaranteed delivery date you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. It's pretty simple for a company to look at their current workload and tell you if they can hit "x" date or not. If they are avoiding your question the signs are not good they'll hit that date...
  14. crdawg2521

Freak 52- FEEDBACK

I think the sweetspot is pretty decent but takes time to break it in. At least 500 or so hits to get the maximum potential. Does it have the sweetspot like the old Easton Extended or Flex, no, no bat does as I thought those were all sweetspot. On that note, I still think it's very nice out...
  15. crdawg2521

Freak 52- FEEDBACK

What's your input on this bat? Any comparisons