Recent content by Crusty

1. Crusty

LTB - BOOMBAH BOSS

What weight?
  2. Crusty

Fireflex 240

OG LV1 for the win. You can find one with 1000 swings for less than a 240 Easton, even with a 1000 swings won’t be failing and will perform just as well.
  3. Crusty

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

I know. I was desperately hoping you guys had an in for some more horween offerings lol
  4. Crusty

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

NP5 H-web. All tan horween inside and out, gray split welting, Vegas gold stitching and embossed palm with sewn in palm pad. I’d buy one. I’m willing to bet a few others would also.
  5. Crusty

What would be your perfect grail glove?

I got rid of my 1781 custom. In fact it may have been Captain that bought it (I can’t remember). But the 1781 had a very wide palm area imo. If memory serves correct the NP7 plays more narrow with longer fingers or fingers that extend in the palm area more.
  6. Crusty

How did it compare in size to the NP line. I am guessing close to the NP5
  7. Crusty

Yeah...I was playing around on Rawlings glove builder last night. I just can’t pull the trigger cause there is a pretty big difference from the normal Rawlings tan to horween tan. On another topic. Easton looks to have released a nice 12” Black and Tan H-web. And they put tan horween in the...
  8. Crusty

If correct the RV although not an “NP” line is almost like it’s big brother and fills the gap between the NP7 and 303. Cause imo the RV almost plays like a 12.5” although it’s listed as a 12.25”. Kind of like imo the Pro 1000 12” has a big brother being the 504 and something like the Kris...
  9. Crusty

That collection is nice, I think I may have got shafted on my NP5 because that looks like a much better size. Is that a custom or was it the limited horween that came out a while back?
  10. Crusty

Yes it has unfortunately
  11. Crusty

That would be awesome. TY
  12. Crusty

Almost seems like there is a big gap between an NP5 and NP6 and not the 1/4” that the glove says. Or the custom NP5 I got a year ago was just messed up and small for some reason
  13. Crusty

See... now that’s just crazy. NP7-too big for liking NP5 Custom- played like a true 11.75” and a touch small PRONP5TLB- Labeled as 12” and was perfect even though an NP5 is 11.75” Pics of your custom NP6- almost Looks too big also and makes me question if that’s gonna be my favorite as I...
  14. Crusty

Yeah I wish Chad could get a small batch of 6s. I got the Horween NP7 I-web SBF offered but it was just too big for baseball. Works great for slow pitch though. Was looking for something similar in size to my old Adrian Beltre glove which was a PRONP5TLB stock offering a few years back. It’s...