Recent content by curse21

1. curse21

HR rule change for D in 2016

The convention is going on this week so you may be right. It still wont stop the sandbagging in E...
  2. curse21

Combatants say your randoms part 8

Where can I find them NIW for under 150.00 white jesus
  3. curse21

Is white boy going to be at tryouts?
  4. curse21

no we have tryouts on base. but if they get cancelled I might drive up there
  5. curse21

I just read something on Facebook that said jeff hall is leaving worth and going to combat... I don't believe it but that would be awesome
  6. curse21

Rod breaks in combats

yes I am having BP today so I should be able to make a video and get it up maybe today or tomorrow
  7. curse21

Rod breaks in combats

I have a dual stamp dirty 275 that after 10 hard swings with classic M's sounds like it is broke and like a Z1000 but there is nothing wrong with the outside of the bat. Not even webbing or anything. Could this be the disk breaking off that you guys are talking about???
  8. curse21

dual stamp (asa/usssa) recommendation?

the combat dirty is stupid hot and you can find them on the internet for 99.00... I know cause I just bought one
  9. curse21

Baden (MD) Burn Tournament

sweet I will be there than... It starts tonight at 730 right???
  10. curse21

I think I am just going to go to the homerun derby tonight and see if I know anyone and if anyone needs a player. I am probably going to enter also.
  11. curse21

damn thanks anyways
  12. curse21

we'll my team is not entering in it so I am looking for a team to play with. I can Catch/EH... All I do good is hit the ball hard and far LOL... but no seriously I can hit the ball...
  13. curse21

If we can I might be able to get our team in it. it is close to us... I wasnt sure if military teams could enter or if it was just for firemen and police
  14. curse21

I keep asking about this tournament and no one can give me an answer... Can Military teams sign up for this
  15. curse21

2015 USSSA Colorado Military Band-Aid, June 12-14

NF A out of MD will be there as well as NF B out of MD Also will be there. I believe NF NM will be there also but don't quote me on that...