Recent content by curveball

1. C

For Sale/Trade Hyper Z

I'll take the Hyper Z Dodger. Will need your Paypal addy. Thanks. i'll
  2. C

WANTED: 26 0r 27oz UII Legacy

Need one for BP. The newer the better. Would consider a 28oz, but prefer the lighter. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  3. C

Bar/Grill Sponsor help

Space _cadet pretty much hit it on the head. As one of the only 17 sponsors in the ASA Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City, I totally agree with him that bar/restaurant sponsors want their team to come in and help support the establishment. Team support works in several ways, some mentioned by other...
  4. C

Best Senior Bat available today? (for 52 balls?)

I hit with Steve Imlay when he's in Vegas. He's a rep, names on the bat, he brought several for us to try. I know he sells them, not sure of his current inventory.
  5. C

Best Senior Bat available today? (for 52 balls?)

2017 Melee II 12" barrel Bat has some serious pop. 2016 Melee II was my favorite till swinging the new one last week.
  6. C

For Sale/Trade Solid senior bats

Bat got here today, just what I've been looking for. Thanks suitcase, I'll leave more good feedback.
  7. C

Bat Warmers

Best answer I've ever seen!!! LOL
  8. C

Bat Warmers

Don't make or sell them either, but have one for winter months BP here. We don't get below 45 as a general rule, hit 80-100 swings per week with bats out of a warmer. Literally no broken bats. My thinking, which could be all wrong, is that no matter how hard the ball is, if the bat is able to...
  9. C

Bat Warmers

Same as you, no proof. Great personal cold weather track record though, they work for me. Also, when really cold with the sun out, hold the barrel when on deck as a hand warmer....
  10. C

For Sale/Trade Solid senior bats

I would be a buyer on the Ambush @ $60 Would need your addy. Thank you.
  11. C

Bat Warmers

What bat do use that the manufacturer wants it to last? They'll make more $$$ selling another bat!
  12. C

Bat Warmers

13. C

27oz Legacy

I've got a 27oz in VERY good condition. Looking for a 27oz Melee 2 or sell for $200
  14. C

For Trade Trading a 27 oz EL Melee 2 for Dudley Lightning.

Any cash price? I don't have a Dudley for trade......
  15. C

MLB regular season thread

Andrew Miller to Cleveland this morning.