Recent content by D-ROCK13

1. D-ROCK13

2022 Dudley Doom 240 Dan Smith Edition

300 or so in all Temps with all hard stuff, no signs of damage at all
  2. D-ROCK13

est comp xxl 12.5"

sadly, my est finally started a seam last night. things still gas 5 years later and I've beat the crap out of it in all weather with hard balls.
  3. D-ROCK13

Official Last Bat 2024

Wsl tournament in Broken Arrow. OK. Last at bat was a double down 3b line. Went 0-3 as a team. League starts next week finally
  4. D-ROCK13

23 helmer advanced soft knob 27oz endload

no usssa
  5. D-ROCK13

Honestly about to give up on eastons lol Maynbe 200 swings in, hit a ball and litterally felt the handle flex so much on contact I thought it split in two. now it's wobbly like the last easton 220s. next game the soft knob thing I sold telescopes at the handle at 40 swings. No wonder they're cheap 😆
  6. D-ROCK13

Official Last Bat 2024

one nation tourney, won lower bracket coed and 2nd in men's. 14 hours and 11 games, far too old for this crap 😆 last at bat was a hot oppo shot straight into 1b glove
  7. D-ROCK13

Official Last Bat 2024

6 games straight, finished 2nd place out of 10 I believe, last hit was a dribbler to 3rd and somehow I beat it out, dead tired and all 😆
  8. D-ROCK13

Pure NDM3 Incremental endload 27oz 240 stamp

update, cold weather and rocks really make this thing feel like a single wall aluminum bat, especially if you miss towards the hands. hits well but sweet spot is on smaller side for sure. seems to have 1 spot on the barrel that's extremely good and the rest is just average 240 stuff
  9. D-ROCK13

Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball

But they sound and feel so good off the bat 😆
  10. D-ROCK13

Under the radar bats

All about that cash money
  11. D-ROCK13

Easton Biff! and Thing '22

I have the soft knob connel, clark, and helmer advanced. all were great straight out of the wrapper. soft but responsive barrel. They all sound pingy especially on miss hits at first, but after a round of bp they get that Crack sound and are great. only complaint is the normal flexy easton...
  12. D-ROCK13

Under the radar bats

the first gen things had a telescope problem with the handle. the ones with the soft knob don't have that issue that I've seen and hit well after a little bp. the dudleys don't hold compression super well and tend to get a nasty glue rattle but are fairly durable as far as breakage is concerned.
  13. D-ROCK13

Under the radar bats

all of the soft knob easton 240s I've swung are better than previous 240 eastons. and sis has them cheap all the time. dudley doom 240s are good too and can be found cheap on the bay. I got one for 60 niw awhile back.
  14. D-ROCK13

Where do you play?

pitch primarily, catch secondary, and occasionally play infield or outfield. I'm best suited to pitch and it's my favorite position by far
  15. D-ROCK13

Right out of wrapper into game yesterday. Felt great and large sweet spot for 12.5 barrel. Barrel had perfect feel, soft but crisp and responsive, like a well broken in imx from the past. sound is decent but different. Definitely not as soft as other 240 eastons I've hit. Favorite 240 easton so...