D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dan!!
    I have a few demos available now. I can send you some pics of the bat or just visit www.gscbats.com They have a small website for now but it will be growing. The bat we are going to be able to use is called the Spirit. It is red white and blue. Kinda girly but it hits well! Check it out when you can. I will be running some demo days when the spring arrives. I will be doing them in Sparta, Tomah, La Crosse, etc.... Wherever needed, I will be. I will be the promotional rep for them starting in February. Text me or call me at 608-487-0300 anytime!
    Yeah I'm going down when it starts hoping to get good selection and buy for a guy on here from texas
    I think that a bunch of us are gonna head down on Friday, including Dustin (I believe that he plays with you guys for Eagles Nest). I used to work with him in the DC at Kwik Trip.
    Hey Dan-
    This is Ryan Whitehead. I play on a couple different teams. I play Tuesday nights up in Holmen for Blue Moon, Weds for Kwik Trip, Thurs for Buckys and play many tournaments for Market Bar. If you played the second Sparta Tournament, I was playing with Fox Hole Pub... FYI Miken sale next Friday in Caledonia, you should head down, usually some good deals on various stuff!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…