Recent content by DarthGinger

1. D

legacy questions

I have a 26 and a 25. Both had good exit speed right out of the wrapper, and the distance got solid after about 50 to 100 swings for me. As far as the weight, I'd say they swing a little heavy, but not the full ounce most people seem to feel.
  2. D

How did your teams ascend pass league night into tournament ball?

IMO this is the key question. If you're looking to have some fun with your buddies and get a bit better, then go sign up for the next tournament, bring a case of beer and enjoy yourself. They're a blast. If you're looking to win though, you need to see who on your roster can legitimately play at...
  3. D

legacy release date

I've swung it and loved it. Can't wait for mine to come in. Pop like the future, but balanced
  4. D

legacy release date

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't see it as an issue since this particular bat is exclusive, but I'll be happy to edit it.
  5. D

legacy release date

Why is that?
  6. D

legacy release date

estimating 2 weeks, but can't be sure until they arrive. 100 arrived yesterday, another 500 are expected with the next shipment. That is per FB page
  7. D

For Sale/Trade 26oz BB Aftermath and others

I have 2, but was originally only planning to sell the one. The only person the other one is being offered to is Captain10 because I agreed to send him pics before I sold the first one. If he passes on it, it won't be for sale at this time.
  8. D

BB is sold. I have two green aftermaths. One in the picture is sold. I am sending you pics of the other one when I get off work this afternoon. Only pictured bats still for sale are Triad, L4, and Freak98.
  9. D

Mainly for sale. Only trades would be a new future or new legacy. All prices are OBO, and I'd like to get these moved today. Combat Derby Girls is already sold, as is the SRV5b. The rest are available. 26oz 2014 Aftermath. Returnable, no receipt. About 120 swings. $130 OBO 26oz BB Aftermath...
  10. D

I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

Original bass bats were made by CE composites, so that explains the end cap similarity. Definitely looks the same to me.
  11. D

My Keepers From This One Team

How many teams? I see a ton of guys going way before any other drafts I know, so I'm assuming its a lot of teams
  12. D

For Sale 34/25 SRV5B and 27oz SCN8

PM Sent on srv5b
  13. D

Fantasy Baseball Keepers

Myers, Desmond and Minor are locks for me. My debate is between Machado, Pence and Longo. I'm leaning towards Machado. I get the injury questions, but my thought is that if not for those questions, Machado is a top 5 rounder, so I take him on upside. Longo is round 2 is solid as well...
  14. D

Fantasy Baseball Keepers

Ok, here's who I've got to choose from, and here's what they'd cost me. I'm pretty sure I know who I'm keeping, but would like thoughts. Keep 4, no restrictions with the guys I have listed... Matt Kemp, 1st round Longoria, 2nd round Ian Kinsler, 3rd round Brandon Phillips, 4th round...
  15. D

Game improvement

I'd been working on getting into better shape and getting faster/stronger and then I tore the ligaments in my ankle a few weeks ago playing ball. Partial tears, so hoping to be back to the gym in the next few weeks. It had been going really really well.