D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey David, I got the tee built and dug out the EVIL BP balls. If you get over this way call me or i'll just bring them next time we hit.
    Dave they are playing tonight @ 8 so go take my place. I cannot make it because of the Board meeting tonight.
    Yes I will email it to you, I think I still have your email somewhere. I will not be there tommorrow either so you will see skeeter when I do.
    we won both easy. Corey's brother had an off night. He hit a bullet at one pitcher that I am glad he caught because if he didn't he would have been in a hospital, or a grave.
    hows it going david do you know anyone who wants to buy a mizuno craze for 100 26oz prolly 60 swings on it
    That was the first game we lost this year. We beat them the first time we played them. We have not played the black team yet but Jeff said the other night that game should be interesting. We were supposed to play them last Tuesday but it got rained out. Everyone keeps asking me where the guy with all the hot bats are and I say you are busy coaching your daughter.
    The Tony Hill got into it with Danny the other night, argueing balls and strikes. We were playing Big John's team and we had hit our 3 Hrs and then they hit their 3 Hrs so we each got another one. The Tony Hill hit one out down the line and Danny called it foul, strike 3. He was not happy about that.
    Dave you have the vehicle fired up and ready to go. We have 2 games tonight and Mr 30 oz is waiting for you to bring him his bat. The Tony Hill came Tuesday and showed us how to hit the ball out.
    Dave did y'all win last night? We lost 2 to Beef O'Bradys and Moes. Our SS was throwing a ball against Beefs and hit Brad in the head. He was unconcious for a while. I already had a suspicion about the the ball they were using. I hope it was legal so he doesn't have any permanent damage.
    My Freak + Players Model had everyone talking. Michael Martin is trying to get one, Bobby loves it and that Antonio guy we hit was commenting how good it was. I have a Stealth Scn15bh coming should be here tommorrow. If JMac would quit breaking them all we could try them out. That Scn16Bh I have is comming along but needs more swings.
    Dave you said that you could control everyone and People are going around and destroying my bats. That is clearly on you. You can give me my Juggy back to make up for it though.
    So, you're saying you want to coach, no problem, Tuesday night show up and get ready to coach and keep everyone in line.
    Everyone, myself included, seems to think so. Honestly though, when we threw in a STOTE I never knew it and I never heard anyone say they could tell the difference. Probably just a mental thing. They are prettier though. :D
    No nothing like that but she does not wany anyone getting hurt and she said for the first time last night something was in the air and it looked like someone was going to get hurt bad. She wanted Ronald's number and just asked what I thought. Anyway she is calling Ronald. JMac said he would pick that bat up tommorrow.
    I would say bring it with you when we play but I would like it this season. Bobby and I have been talking about how you started all this stuff last night. Rhonda called me today and asked what I thought we could do and I did not have a clue.
    Most everybody did very well. We won the first game 24-7 and the second 16-5. Defense was tight and we looked good. You going to be able to play this Tues.?
    Dave we have practice Tuesday @630 field 3 I think. It is on Westgates site. Call us if you want to hit this Saturday.
    Went ok except for listening to Michael Palmers BS. Said he would check with the state ASA commissioner, if he says ok it is ok. Mike Palmer was up there saying the balls and bats were fine didn't bother us a bit you should learn how to hit. Yeah he doesn't want Utrip bats in because his Shaved to the paint bats would be on a more even playing field. He was telling Tony that Trent picked up the wrong bat, and didn't know it was shaved. Then he was saying nobody liked them but that was ok that would just go on winning games and championships. I wore my good clothes up there and had to wade thru that BS.
    Are you playing anywhere next weekend? Tony Hill said they are getting the fields at Daleville and I am just seeing who might be interested.
    What time do ya'll play? I was planning on coming out there tonight but did not know when. But yes I have some white Pro hyde that don't seem that good and I have the yellow with the leather that fly better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…