Recent content by db521

1. D

For Sale Pro flare H web

Not mine, but very nice leather. These have very deep pockets and are very stiff. Bump for you bud and no you can't have the H2R haha.
  2. D

2013 Package Info

e-mail sent
  3. D

For Sale Vinci jd73-l

Is this the red/black or b&b color combo?
  4. D

For Sale Rawlings heart of the hide pro1000h NWT and pro303-6jbt NWOT

What is the date code on the 303?
  5. D

For Sale pro issue wilson a2000 xl

Good grief Charlie Brown. I can't believe this deal Cy, I wish I could pick it up.
  6. D

2013 Atlanta Braves . . . . .

Agreed, I think the Braves saw how long it took to replace their last great prospective SS and won't give him up. It really sounds like we should hear something out of the winter meetings. I think I may drive over to Opryland Hotel and stalk Wren haha.
  7. D

And definitely gets deeper as you break in the dual hinges. I love mine and while it is jap leather I am sure it is no where near as nice as this one. This is a great deal.
  8. D

You are right, I guess I was thinking philly should have re-signed him as well. MLB network is saying that Wren is trying to get Justin Upton as well, but that the Dbacks want Simmons in return but the Braves want to move Pastornicky instead.
  9. D

LTTF 12.75 hoh, jd73, or close to that size.

not too often ya see dual welting on a rawlings.
  10. D

I don't think Hansen is done, and do think the Braves could have gotten more. I do agree with the salary dump though. It is going to be interesting to see what Wren has up his sleeve for LF. I was hoping he would sign Pierre for a year or two to be our leadoff and play left, but he re-signed...
  11. D

One of the best all around patterns for those that play multiple positions!
  12. D

For Sale Nwt ot6 st $150 shipped!

Nice price ld5, shocked this is still here.
  13. D

For Sale PI Wilson 1799 black and orange tan

This is pretty oz! I also woukd like to say it is nice to still see accurate descriptions of gloves and their condition. To anyone that doesn't know, you won't find a smoother transaction than dealing with this guy. Very g2g bro.
  14. D

For Sale Easton professional H-web

Hmm....might like to see it in person!
  15. D

For Sale New with tags. 13 inch Rawling Heart of the Hide Trap Eze

Wow, this is gorgeous! Wish I could!