Recent content by dblej22

1. dblej22

Diving catches. A how too.

Hands and head up. Or else you will end up with a broken wrist and a bloody nose.
  2. dblej22

White Grip for FX700

Where can I find a new one? Just bought an ASA FX without the grip and I like it on my U-Trip FX, so I would like to get one to put on it.
  3. dblej22

which one is hotter??

FX700 is way hotter...IMO
  4. dblej22

weight rod question

Should hear later today from the state director. If it is bad I will definitely appeal the suspension
  5. dblej22

weight rod question

I play NSA because it is basically all that is around here. Picked up the OG Freak to try something I hadn't hit before.
  6. dblej22

weight rod question

I am hoping the Miken rep tells my state director that it can happen or a 2 year ban is in the future
  7. dblej22

weight rod question

It was an OG Freak
  8. dblej22

weight rod question

I would have thought that with it getting thrown around 2k times or so just the vibration from that could loosenn it up some.
  9. dblej22

weight rod question

Is it possible for a weight rod to come loose and slide up and down in the handle on its own or has it been tampered with?
  10. dblej22

Ever Play In An All Weekender?

It is in Peru. I played in the Mad Dog All-Niter in the 100 degree heat index so I am looking forward to this.
  11. dblej22

NSA Had my bat taken.

Umpire on the field took it and put it in the park office,didn't give it to the uic or td. no test on site just took it and said he was sending it to the state director for testing. I am not mad that they took it because that is part of playing. But however I am upset that I got no details on...
  12. dblej22

NSA Had my bat taken.

I did read the rule book, and understood it as if he thinks it is unsafe to remove it from the game, and the only time they could confiscate is if someone gets hurt. It was my OG Freak, and I am concerned because I got it off the board so I am not the original owner. I have hit some nice shots...
  13. dblej22

NSA Had my bat taken.

Playing in a tourney and played all day and not a word said, but get to the 5th game of the night and the umpire just takes my bat. Nobody got hit, not unbelievable laser shot, nothing...just didnt like the way it vibrated when the handle hit the ground. Can an umpire just say hey I don't like...
  14. dblej22

For Sale/Trade Oakley Dispatch and Miken Roller Bag

How many pockets are on the bag?
  15. dblej22

For Sale/Trade 26oz DC & OG(bal) Psycho's

ttt.......