Recent content by Deadheadtrev

1. D

For Sale Sold -24 ASA Hot Dots- Sold

Hey are these still available?
  2. D

Freak Platinum

was a big fan of the Freak Platinum Maxload and patriot the last few years. What on the new line is comparable?
  3. D

13 inch SSK SUS-5130

bought this glove from the forums here about a year and a half ago. Used it in several tourneys and have to say that I loved this as a glove. Wouldn’t be selling but recently bought a Louisville proflare. The leather is in good condition, some cracks on the deer skin liner but nothing that...
  4. D

For Sale Rawlings Horween Pro-207

Hey not positive on how to tag the pics. Probably the nicest glove I’ve had.
  5. D

For Sale Rawlings Horween Pro-207

I have owned this glove for about a year, mostly sat on my shelf for 6 months and since only been used to play catch before games. I have worn this glove tip, love the look and the feel just haven't broken it in enough to game and am not playing enough infield to warrant 2 gloves. 230 obo...
  6. D

Hello Rous, I have a SSK model Sus-50130 13 in, i would like to have it play a little stiffer...

Hello Rous, I have a SSK model Sus-50130 13 in, i would like to have it play a little stiffer maybe with thicker inserts and tanners lace. would you have the time or interest to work on it for me. I asked my brother huntaholic and he said you were the guy
  7. D

For Sale Custom 1781 A2000 At Retail Price

Im in for one with o.t or saddletan, yellow stitching, regular tan lace
  8. D

For Sale Official 12.25" SBF Exclusive Custom Horween Pre-Order

how much for the pre-order id like to put one in
  9. D

Price Check

Looking to sell an ASA Easton Torq 27oz Balanced not too sure what they are worth bat has approximately 300 cuts, some paint chipping but nothing that effects performance returnable with receipt from 10/15/15
  10. D

For Sale Rawlings HOH(Black/red) 12.75" H-Web: $80

Well I tried to stop by, gated community, no public entrance his name did not show up on the buzzer registry, nor did his house number. Tried a side gate but had no luck. Sorry i couldnt be more help.
  11. D

For Sale Rawlings HOH(Black/red) 12.75" H-Web: $80

I have his address and will be stopping by tommorow for a welfare check, ill keep you posted
  12. D

For Sale Easton Pros

pm sent on the a2k