Recent content by DeanH

1. D

LTB 26 oz freak 12 or 30 endload

Prefer returnable but not a deal breaker. Shipped to Calgary Alberta.
  2. D

LTB 27 oz White DC or Freak Black (both Utrip)

looking to buy a slightly used (don't care about returnable) 27oz white DC or Freak Black Utrip. Preferably from Canada as our dollar isn't so hot right now. Would be shipped to Calgary. Whatcha got?
  3. D

LTB 28oz Miken DC41

Looking to pick up a white 27 or 28oz DC41. Thanx,
  4. D

Price Check 2015 izzy 28oz psycho

what are you looking to get for it?
  5. D

Black psycho update.

My 2014 was stiff as hell..after 300 or so hits...started to spiral...now its pretty decent...my 2015 is in unreal game condition after about 30 hits....LOVE it...cant believe how fast the ball comes off this thing. And like the boys said...wipe it off and it looks like new. If this thing lasts...
  6. D

2104 vs 2105 psycho

Have both...will say the new one feels like the endload is slightly heavier...both are great bats...my 2014 took a while to break in...started to see spiral cracking in the paint...bat got pretty hot after that. The 2015 is pretty crazy out of wrapper...put about 25 hits at BP and packed it...
  7. D

For Sale/Trade 2015 Izzy Psycho

Can I ask you why you were selling it? from what I can read these bats are fantastic. thanx,
  8. D

2015 Psycho

Where do you get a grey Miken shirt like that??? Cant find cool Miken clothes anywhere... :(
  9. D

I'm going to assume that's a crack

after a round of BP this past sunday my psycho has the same thing...and sadly it just opened up that day as well..prior to this "spiral crack" it was stiff as hell.. do i dare chance getting a new black one? I have a cl22 as well that i enjoy...
  10. D

2014 (2015?) Miken's New Line

I have last yrs model Izzy and it never really broke in for me...200 plus hits and feels stiff as hell :(. Loved my NXT... Would you say to go down an oz if buying the Filby? any thoughts on the new psycho compared to the original izzy?
  11. D

Tourny's in NW States for a Canadian Team (mens or mixed)

Just curious if you guys could make any recommendations regarding tournaments in the Montana area for a team from Alberta? We play both men's and mixed...any info is appreciated...to date I see a lot about Goosetown but we are of course open to options. Would be playing competitive.. thanx,
  12. D

Price Check 28oz L2 Wegman

I was thinking around the $125 shipped mark...fair enough.
  13. D

Price Check 28oz L2 Wegman

Looking to part ways with my Wegman...28oz, in excellent condition (will post pics when I post to sell). Maybe has 75 hits on it...still not fully broke in. Great bat...just not for me. Whatcha think?
  14. D

New Black Psycho...comments???

I have swung Miken for yrs...Love the endload...still swing my old NXT a bit...but I will say...that CL22 is pretty nice after 20-30 hits...
  15. D

New Miken Psycho (black model)...whats the dif???

ok...well everyone said the same thing about OG Izzy when it first came out.. "OMG...are you kidding me" etc etc...I would imagine this new black one is the exact same bat just simply repainted. It's a shame my OG Izzy still feels like a lead pipe :(