Recent content by deathbysoftball

1. deathbysoftball

Price Check 26oz Worth M7598

I think 200 is a good price for these. its One of my favorite asa bats ever.
  2. deathbysoftball

Has anyone hit the ASA XL yet?

Mine is a 26 and comes in at 26.9.... And it doesnt compare to my m7598 which has over 1000 cuts on it. But I do likle the endload way better and Im sure when it opens up it will be nice.
  3. deathbysoftball

Worth Utrip vs. Worth ASA - need some advice

All the new stuff is going to need a ton of break in and will never get as hot as the pre abi bats. You just have to know that going in.... I like the og may98 and m7598 for asa... I just picked up and couple new asa worths to check out and see how they perform. But not very many post abi bats...
  4. deathbysoftball

Couple pics
  5. deathbysoftball

Ive got prob 150-200 hacks on mine and its opening up nicely. Love the weight dist. on these. I have the 120model also. Small rattle already. And theyre going over the fence at 300 on the sweet spot. Just a shame you gotta scuff up that gorgeous flat white paint job! :)
  6. deathbysoftball

2012 Worth Line

Got my new asa fulk and asa mayhem xl on monday. Hit with both yesterday and today and both felt great. I personally prefer the 1 oz endload and felt like they were coming off of the xl better. Both sticks felt good tho. Already a mean rattle in the xl after about 200 hacks. Both paint jobs are...
  7. deathbysoftball

2013 asa Fulk

Just ordered it. Ill have it next week. Prob hit with it next weekend. And Ill def post my findings. Yes its balanced.
  8. deathbysoftball

Any reviews on the asa fulk? (just ordered one) Or any of the other new asa sticks? Nice to see their finally trying to put some more good asa product out.
  9. deathbysoftball

Adidas Kanadia group

Adidas has a few different models out now with the good nubby trail tread. I just think if youre going to pay 50-70 bucks for turfs, youre better off unless you absolutely have to match your team. Ive torn through way too many pairs of boombah and elite turfs. For me, the adidas are a much more...
  10. deathbysoftball

2012 Worth Line

All of the 2013 bats that do have pics out are looking super juicy... I went ahead and ordered an asa fulk and Im hoping for big things.
  11. deathbysoftball

2013 asa Fulk

Just ordered my new fulk... Cant wait to get it out for some hacks before the season starts. All the 2013 worths are looking super juicy. Might have to pick up the new asa mutant just to try it as well. Anyone that gets to hit with any of the new sticks let us know whats up.
  12. deathbysoftball

2013 Worth Resmondo Unlimited Greg Connell Player Series Bat

Havetn heard anything about a 454 mayhem.... I think its exclusive to the titan and mutant. If you remember they started using 5.4L technology (titan) in the mutants also. Dont know why they would switch from the m75 which seems to be pretty legit.
  13. deathbysoftball

Adidas Kanadia group

Ive been wearing the adidas kanadia trail shoe for 3 or 4 years now and Ive seen more and more people wearing them. I think they are far more superior than a cheap boombah or elite turf shoe. They are more comfortable, durable, and I think adidas probably has a bit more experience making a...
  14. deathbysoftball

Worth Bat Bags question

The bag is rediculously big.... But it holds 6 bats comfy, comes with 2 smaller gear bags, and stands on its own. Definately a great bag to travel with. Epecially if you have a smaller backpack bag for local stuff and league night. I just hooked 2 carabiners to the outside zippers and made fence...