defos's latest activity

• D
    defos reacted to mkaufm1's post in the thread Got a new DMS glove with Like Like.
    Just think what Ozzie’s dWAR would have been with a basket web!!!
  • D
    I'm a low pitch, opposite field hitter, which most everyone I regularly hit against should know, but even the pitchers I've played...
  • D
    defos replied to the thread Tee thread?.
    My tee is probably different than what anyone else is using. I used to use, and still have, the kind with the heavy rubber home plate as...
  • D
    defos reacted to ImminentDanger's post in the thread Tee thread? with Like Like.
    I use both a Tee & PopToss in my Alone BP... I hit off the Tee to work on stance, swing and build muscle memory. I hit off the PopToss...
  • D
    When I posted the above post, the weather looked like it was warming up and I had visions of hitting off the tee at least a couple of...
  • D
    I would actually pick up a proton but they stop at 26oz. I'm a 28oz man.
  • D
    Long story short, my dad passed last year and my mom has been clearing out the house in prep for moving to a smaller place. Tucked away...
  • D
    defos replied to the thread Miken USA/ASA bats..
    A young guy who subbed for my team a few times last year had a balanced Primo. He's not a big guy by any means, but one of the best...
  • D
    defos replied to the thread Where do you play?.
    I'd say He feels sorry for you. You're also a step closer to 1st.
  • D
    defos reacted to jhitman's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    For me it's about money too, but I don't want to waste my $$ on bats that are not durable and I can't BP. I'd rather get a slower to...
  • D
    defos reacted to nam2212's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    I am still swinging an SCN4 Stealth CNT+. It probably has 10,000 swings on it. Just as good as any of the 220 bats I have. Has a crazy...
  • D
    I've waited far too long to join this thread, so here goes. I'm 68 and play doubleheaders in a rec league with the young guys on...
  • D
    defos reacted to BruceinGa's post in the thread Tee thread? with Like Like.
    Temperatures have been chilly but it did reach 67 yesterday. I've hit live pitching twice in the past week and hit about 75 balls off...
  • D
    defos replied to the thread DC41 Supermax.
    Remember when .44/375s were the mush balls?
  • D
    defos reacted to hitless45's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    For what you will pay for niw lvs,demarini vs $99 I'd say no-brainer, worth a shot. Performance can only be determined by one's self...