Recent content by denthepitcher

1. denthepitcher

Looking for some BP/ Team in Hampton, VA area

Hey Douggie! Welcome back to the States! Guys, Doug's a really good player. Played SS for my tourney team years back. Good guy and hits the ball HARD!! Surprised you're pitching tho. lol I guess I didn't learn you a damn thing.🤣
  2. denthepitcher

Looking for link to filled out results of 2021World championship tournament in LV

The files are to large to post here. Here's the link. https://seniorsoftball.com/?event=1575
  3. denthepitcher

Looking to Trade Suncoast-TRADED

BAT HAS BEEN TRADED. I have a NIW 12" 26.5 oz. 2021 SUNCOAST MELEE RELOADED 2, END-LOADED SENIOR SOFTBALL BAT I'm looking to trade for the same model in a 27.5, will consider a 28.5 NIW only. PM here, or (510)798-5253 Thanks in advance.
  4. denthepitcher

Worth Mach 1

I guess enough complaints have been coming in. My brother got an RA and is sending both bats in for repair. I'll post when that process is complete.
  5. denthepitcher

El Paso- Las Cruces area

Dang dude! How did you end up in Cruces? I don't know any league teams, but there's one or two senior tournament teams that I can get you in contact with. hmu (510)798-5253
  6. denthepitcher

Rocky Mountain Championships HR Derby

Hi Steve. LMK if you want me to pitch to you or any other hitters. You know I'll be there.
  7. denthepitcher

Worth Mach 1

Here's both bats and end caps. My brother said he has less than 300 swings on either bat. The breakage looks almost identical on both. Sucks, I have a 26 and 27 NIW and now I don't want to swing them. Have you reached out to Worth/Miken? So far my brother has had no luck getting replacements...
  8. denthepitcher

Worth Mach 1

My brother has 2 28 oz, and one the end cap came off completely, and the other has started to separate as well. He called the place where he bought them and was basically told to glue them back on himself.
  9. denthepitcher

LTB Worth WKD Black and Green

PM sent. thank you.
  10. denthepitcher

Worth Mach 1

Anybody having endcap separation issues with the Mach 1?
  11. denthepitcher

10 Tips to Being a better Slow Pitch Softball Pitcher

If the other team is bitchin' about your pitchin',....you're doing good.
  12. denthepitcher

10 Tips to Being a better Slow Pitch Softball Pitcher

I don't know nothin' about nothin', here's my contribution. 1.Throw strikes. 2.Protect yourself at all times. Middle is part of the game. Get back and GET SET! 3. Have your glove at your chest. Protect your head and your heart first. Anything you can field after that is a bonus. 4. See the...
  13. denthepitcher

GTG lorichie56 is GTG

I bought a bat from lorichie56 last week and all went well. Great communication, super fast shipping, all good. Will deal with again. dtp
  14. denthepitcher

What are your gamer bats this year???

I'm going with a 27 oz. 2018 Worth WKD XL. My swing like it, and it likes my swing.
  15. denthepitcher

GTG KAPTHAT is GTG

I did a deal with KAPTHAT , and all went smooth. Great communication (and there was quite a bit as USPS delayed my end of the deal by 3 weeks) Still, KAPTHAT was very patient and in the end all went well. Deal with confidence with KAPTHAT, he's GTG. db